Minkah Fitzpatrick thinks moving around could be beneficial | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Minkah Fitzpatrick thinks moving around could be beneficial

Isn’t that what Flores wanted lol is he a moron or something

Nope, hes a pro bowl player, the coach however is a nobody, bum with ZERO professional accomplishments.

I'm also pretty sure he wanted to learn one position at a time before they moved him all over, mid game. There's a ton of film on Fitzpatrick and even more metrics on how he drastically improved the steelers defense. I'll take a pro bowl player with the upside of being a HOF type guy over some JAG coach any day of the week.

Nope, hes a pro bowl player, the coach however is a nobody, bum with ZERO professional accomplishments.

I'm also pretty sure he wanted to learn one position at a time before they moved him all over, mid game. There's a ton of film on Fitzpatrick and even more metrics on how he drastically improved the steelers defense. I'll take a pro bowl player with the upside of being a HOF type guy over some JAG coach any day of the week.
Please stop stalking me I know I’m awesome but it’s unwanted. You believe what you believe and I know what I know. Leave it be and go back to that other board we know you like

Please stop stalking me I know I’m awesome but it’s unwanted. You believe what you believe and I know what I know. Leave it be and go back to that other board we know you like

stalking you? its a message board pal, I'll respond where and when I want. I'm sorry logic and facts hurt your feelings. what other board are you talking about?

stalking you? its a message board pal, I'll respond where and when I want. I'm sorry logic and facts hurt your feelings. what other board are you talking about?
Where and when seems to be whenever someone says anything remotely positive about Flores. or the phins in general pretty much

Loved the Minkah pick. Compared him to a possible Brock Marion type Safety. Which to me, is a big deal.

I Was one of the few who wanted him at FS and the ability to move him as FS around the field. But many here constantly harped on his time at Alabama and being a up close in the box type Safety.

HATED the trade. But understand if a player isn't buying in, you cut ties.

Not surprised he is flourishing in Pittsburgh and willing to further his development after being misused by the previous HC and a new HC needing a player to buy in going forward.

Damned if you, damned if you don't.

Where and when seems to be whenever someone says anything remotely positive about Flores. or the phins in general pretty much

completely untrue. Ive done a 180 on parker since he provided a reason/pulse, I loved Preston, always been high on geleski and thats just current players. in the last 15 years there hasn't been much positive.

Flores seems to be trash. Let him do something to change my mind and I will.

Lol what a little bitch.

Unfortunately, we don't play the Steelers next season. Here's to kicking the Steelers' *** in 2021 and beyond!

A top 3 franchise vs a 20 year laughing stock....an actual coach getting the most from his guy bs an idiot running talent away.

Loved the Minkah pick. Compared him to a possible Brock Marion type Safety. Which to me, is a big deal.

I Was one of the few who wanted him at FS and the ability to move him as FS around the field. But many here constantly harped on his time at Alabama and being a up close in the box type Safety.

HATED the trade. But understand if a player isn't buying in, you cut ties.

Not surprised he is flourishing in Pittsburgh and willing to further his development after being misused by the previous HC and a new HC needing a player to buy in going forward.

Damned if you, damned if you don't.

^This...

It was a battle of wills here. Unfortunately, it seems that players who leave Miami do better. We shall see how Flores does with developing players.

Good riddance!

Back
Top Bottom