Minkah Fitzpatrick thinks moving around could be beneficial | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Minkah Fitzpatrick thinks moving around could be beneficial

Unfortunately, it seems that players who leave Miami do better. We shall see how Flores does with developing players.

Funny thing, MIA acquired waiver wire players and others that seemed to perform better for them than for whomever let them go. Flores and staff also got a lot of production from holdover players that several other coaching staffs couldn’t seem to figure out.

Perhaps it works both ways?

Funny thing, MIA acquired waiver wire players and others that seemed to perform better for them than for whomever let them go. Flores and staff also got a lot of production from holdover players that several other coaching staffs couldn’t seem to figure out.

Perhaps it works both ways?

Perhaps...and perhaps it doesn't. Somebody has to make a tackle.

With the UDFAs we have here I'm sure we have no need for a RG.

I'm sure that Bobby McCain will make an All Pro team in the near future.

Can you blame him for really not wanting to be here at the time. He’s seen nothing but a clown show and he didn’t know what Flores would bring.

If Burrow refuses to play for the Bengals and creates a power play like Eli Manning and we make a trade to move up and get him, are we gonna accuse him of being a bad guy like we do Minkah?

Just another Diva looking for attention in a market where he can capitalize on recognition … it's all about pride, ego and ME ME ME with him .... good talent … bad attitude IMO

Screw him he's no longer a dolphin, so just like Tannehill threads not lasting long, this is nothing to do with the dolphins. And will soon turn into a **** show about trading him, like the 50+ Minkah threads before it.

Can we let this go? Lol we’re acting like the guy who constantly checks his ex girlfriends Instagram and Facebook to discover she now has a dog even though she said she was allergic to dogs.

cannot wait til the next time we kick the steelers ass

I have no idea what occurred that caused Minkah to demand a trade. All I do know is the Dolphins ended up trading away perhaps the best safety in the league for what turned out to be the 18th pick in the draft. The chance of the Dolphins getting a player as talented as Fitzpatrick with that pick is very slim but it is what it is.
I was a fan of Fitzpatrick when he was a Dolphin and I am still a fan of his. I hope he has a long and successful career and it won‘t surprise me in the least if one day he is a member of the HOF.

Whatever the reason he had for leaving doesn't mean anything now. He wanted out and he got out. He's dead to me.....

Back
Top Bottom