MJ Acosta of the NFL Network Analyzes 2021 Miami Dolphins Draft Options | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MJ Acosta of the NFL Network Analyzes 2021 Miami Dolphins Draft Options

Ya, I winced too. Still, loving to see more and more women involved in covering the draft.
I have no issue with gender. There are several female talking heads that are quite well versed, and knowledgeable of sports.

This one doesn't appear to be.

I have no issue with gender. There are several female talking heads that are quite well versed, and knowledgeable of sports.

This one doesn't appear to be.

Ya hard to justify that kind of trade to select a player at a position in which you possess a top 3 talent at already.

Super bowl ready roster? I don’t think so.

Last edited:
Marjorie has a few connections to our team. Not only because she was a cheerleader here for two years, but because after graduating from Barry University, she worked for channel 10 as a sport reported, and got to know a few people in the dolphins organization. Of course, being a pretty, outgoing, well liked, Dominican lady helped her quite a bit. She may not sound too smart, but trust me....she's no dummy!

Still, loving to see more and more women involved in covering the draft.

I‘m not interested in paying attention because of gender. I’m interested if the person is knowledgeable and qualified for the position, regardless of their gender. IDC how tilted the demographic percentages may be in one direction, so long as it’s the best people doing the job.

No one seems care about the breakdown of race when it comes to the athletes playing the game. Because it’s assumed the best athletes/players are getting those jobs.

To me, the same should apply to broadcasting coverage. IDC whether men or women make up the majority. I just want to see the best people.

With regard to MJ Acosta, I appreciate that she’s a fellow Dolphins fan. But I don’t view her as an analyst. She’s better suited in the reporter role, which is typically what I see her doing when I see her on NFL network.

Back
Top Bottom