MJ Acosta of the NFL Network Analyzes 2021 Miami Dolphins Draft Options | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MJ Acosta of the NFL Network Analyzes 2021 Miami Dolphins Draft Options

IDK....... I suggest you giggle "Joy Taylor bikini"........

I like Joy Taylor too. But she’s not an analyst either.

I like her better than Colin Cowherd most days, though.

I’m sure she has nicer legs than Colin too. ;)

Ah... now I know why she was looking over at us Dolphin fans at the Disney Wide World of Sports Probowl event when I was there a few years ago. All this time, I thought it was me, LOL! ;-)

Seriously, it's okay that she isn't the most knowledgeable fan. I am not either. I was watching how she interacts with everyone. She's nice, and that goes a long way in my book.

Watched this earlier today.

She isn't very bright about some things.
her backup plan at #6 was a running back? I think that's what she said

did the Niners trade up to #3 for Chase/Sewell/Pitts? its hard to fathom

Joy Taylor is awful. Her takes make me wonder if she ever even watched football. She seems to be in a contest with cowherd for who can say the dumbest thing.

I don’t think she is trying to be an analyst, is she? I could be wrong, but I would say she sees herself as more of an NFL reporter covering the hot stories. I am glad she’s a dolphin fan. I have 3 daughters and although I tried to get them all interested, only one likes sports. Thankfully for her, she’s a huge fin fan! Otherwise, she would be on the street like her sisters. ;-)

MJ is a very pretty girl and a Dolphins fan. And someone else is responsible for making her happy.

She's perfect.

Good lord, When she was asked about her backup choice if Pitts is gone at 6 and she replied, ''How she loved the Bama players then said Etienne'' Maybe she didn't understand the question or needs to return to cheerleading.

Mach, im not sure what it says about someone whose autocorrect goes from Google to giggle
:)
It wasn't autocorrect. They are an evil conglomerate. They, unfortunately, are a necessary part of modern culture, but It makes me feel better not giving them the satisfaction of seeing their name when they read every word of of electronic comms worldwide.

Not sure what that says about me either. Just clarifying..........

It wasn't autocorrect. They are an evil conglomerate. They, unfortunately, are a necessary part of modern culture, but It makes me feel better not giving them the satisfaction of seeing their name when they read every word of of electronic comms worldwide.

Not sure what that says about me either. Just clarifying..........
Holy crap there was a lot more to that than I could have imagined!!! Lol

She is a former Dolphin cheerleader who happens to be more of a Dolphin fan than an expert on the draft. I think anyone who hasn’t been living in a cave for the past few months knows that Pitts is on the top of many Dolphin fans wish list to be their first pick in the draft.

I love her enthusiasm for the Dolphins and it’s always great to see someone who is excited about the future of the team.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom