MLB's - Any worthwhile prospects? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MLB's - Any worthwhile prospects?

mahmacoat

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I like the looks of Tyler Matakevich[h=1][/h][h=1][/h]

Yeah there's quite a few. Overall I gave 8 linebackers top 100 grades.

However if we're talking strictly middle linebacker prospects, I have them as follows:

1. Jaylon Smith Notre Dame (#6 overall)
2. Myles Jack UCLA (#14 overall)
3. Scooby Wright Arizona (#31 overall)
4. Reggie Ragland Alabama (#32 overall)
5. Tyler Matakevich Temple (#47 overall)

I also gave Kendell Beckwith of LSU a 3rd round grade.

You should tune in to Alabama @ LSU this weekend to watch Ragland and Beckwith square off against two outstanding backs in Leonard Fournette, and Derrick Henry.

It sounds like we should be able to get on in the second round this year. IMHO we need to look CB or DE in the first round this year if it's not a guy we are reaching for.

I'll take Ragland all day, physical and high football IQ. The last thing this team needs is more players with rocks for brains. I'm hoping there's more emphasis on players that love the game of football if coach Dan sticks.

I'll take Ragland all day, physical and high football IQ. The last thing this team needs is more players with rocks for brains. I'm hoping there's more emphasis on players that love the game of football if coach Dan sticks.

Maybe if we convert to a 3-4

i was thinking trade up(top of round 2) or down(round 1), but if the guy is a baller perhaps just take him

I like the looks of Tyler Matakevich[h=1][/h][h=1][/h]

I am a fan. I think he could play inside or out...and I know people love to compare to Zach Thomas, but he's the closest thing I have seen to him, just with a little bigger body.

I would be very happy with Jaylon Smith, and ok with Wright or Jack if we go with a Mike LB in round one. I have seen enough of Misi, who is too inconsistent.

I for one would love to see us concentrate on picking up two or three solid linebackers and taking care of the position for the next five years. After that I would put the onus on offense lineman. If we can secure those two positions (linebacker, OL) this team would be improved and moving in the right direction. Regardless even if we hit on every pick this team is two years away

Jaylon Smith would be a home run

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

Considering I have 3 QB's ahead of him.. The only positional players ahead of him are Bosa and Ramsey

Smith or Jack would be an ace. Curious where Jack will land since this last year has been moot.

Back
Top Bottom