"mobile Chat" Icon Blocking View?

Discussion in 'Questions and Suggestions Forum' started by LoneStarPhin, Aug 20, 2018.

1. LoneStarPhin

LoneStarPhin FinHeaven VIP Finheaven VIP

Preview
    This thing started appearing in bottom corner of my iphone a few weeks ago.

why is it there and hiw do i get rid of it? it completely blocks my view of the right 40% of my screen on the line im typing.

i dont know what its for, why it's there, or who thought it was a good idea.

It's not.

2. Blackcreekbandit

Blackcreekbandit Derek Jeter sits when he pees Finheaven VIP Donator

Lonestar,

That mobile chat is now showing because you are a vip member of the site. That gives you access to the live chat room we have going (imo it's the best part about being vip aside from the chambers files and J off's sub forum)

As far as getting rid of it try opening it up and going into the settings and there's an option to hide the chat from your view. (which I don't recommend only because I would love to see you active in the chat)

As far as your comment about the mobile chat icon blocking 40% of your view I am not sure why that is the case for you after this post I will upload a screenshot of my screen on mobile it takes up maybe 3% of my screen.

-Blackcreek

Last edited: Aug 20, 2018
    nick1 likes this.
  3. Blackcreekbandit

Blackcreekbandit Derek Jeter sits when he pees Finheaven VIP Donator

Screenshot_20180820-083609_Chrome.jpg

That is what is should look like. If you are still having issues let me know i will try and help the best I can and if it's something I can't help with I can at least get this over to someone higher up who can help better than I can.

Hope this helps

nick1 likes this.
  4. LoneStarPhin

LoneStarPhin FinHeaven VIP Finheaven VIP

thanks for reply. the 40% i meant the right 40% of the line im typing (not the entire screen) so that im typing blindly.

if i knew how to post a screen shot id show you. cant you still go to mobile chat if you want without that icon? thanks.

5. Wildbill3

Wildbill3 Misery Loves Company Administrator Finheaven VIP Donator

the icon AFAIK only shows up on certain pages. but it can be turn off if you don't use the feature.

nick1 likes this.
  6. nick1

nick1 I am Groot Moderator Finheaven VIP Donator

You have to then clear your cache to get the icon back up. That's an option. Disable the icon and clear the cache when you wanna chat