"mobile Chat" Icon Blocking View? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"mobile Chat" Icon Blocking View?

LoneStarPhin

Active Roster
Reaction score
Preview
This thing started appearing in bottom corner of my iphone a few weeks ago.

why is it there and hiw do i get rid of it? it completely blocks my view of the right 40% of my screen on the line im typing.

i dont know what its for, why it's there, or who thought it was a good idea.

It's not.

Lonestar,

That mobile chat is now showing because you are a vip member of the site. That gives you access to the live chat room we have going (imo it's the best part about being vip aside from the chambers files and J off's sub forum)

As far as getting rid of it try opening it up and going into the settings and there's an option to hide the chat from your view. (which I don't recommend only because I would love to see you active in the chat)

As far as your comment about the mobile chat icon blocking 40% of your view I am not sure why that is the case for you after this post I will upload a screenshot of my screen on mobile it takes up maybe 3% of my screen.

-Blackcreek

Last edited:
Screenshot_20180820-083609_Chrome.jpg

That is what is should look like. If you are still having issues let me know i will try and help the best I can and if it's something I can't help with I can at least get this over to someone higher up who can help better than I can.

Hope this helps

thanks for reply. the 40% i meant the right 40% of the line im typing (not the entire screen) so that im typing blindly.

if i knew how to post a screen shot id show you. cant you still go to mobile chat if you want without that icon? thanks.

thanks for reply. the 40% i meant the right 40% of the line im typing (not the entire screen) so that im typing blindly.

if i knew how to post a screen shot id show you. cant you still go to mobile chat if you want without that icon? thanks.
the icon AFAIK only shows up on certain pages. but it can be turn off if you don't use the feature.

the icon AFAIK only shows up on certain pages. but it can be turn off if you don't use the feature.
You have to then clear your cache to get the icon back up. That's an option. Disable the icon and clear the cache when you wanna chat

Back
Top Bottom