Mobile Site? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mobile Site?

Nope. I have a Sidekick LX and it goes to the normal version. Could you please give me the exact address to the mobile version so i can right it down n save it.

Ok, DolphinsNation.mobi and FinHeaven.mobi should start sending you here shortly.

We'll look at the formatting issue (it's going 'normal' for me too).

Ok, DolphinsNation.mobi and FinHeaven.mobi should start sending you here shortly.

We'll look at the formatting issue (it's going 'normal' for me too).

I'll try to diagnose the problem today. Thanks for the heads up :up:

The server should now automatically give you the correct template if you are on a mobile device. You can use the forums URL and the software auto-detects if you are using a WAP device.

I am not sure which mobile protocol iPhone or iPod touch uses but give it try and see if it works for you. If not, leave a message here with the mobile device you are trying to use and what you see (if not the mobile template).

Enjoy!

Test from pocket pc.

edit: full wysiwyg

Celt, the iPhone and iPod have fully-capable Safari browsers that render pages exactly like their desktop incarnations.

I just changed the template for .mobi. I'll set iPhone preferences to render the non-mobile template.

I think the iPod Touch and iPhone share the same browser string, so hopefully setting up iPhone preferences correctly will have a halo effect on the iPod Touch.

But man, not being able to quote on that mobile version is killer. Same with the lack of page numbers; you have to open the thread to find out how many pages it spans. You people with Crackberries and Palms, I pity you guys.

FH just needs a Web Clip icon and it'll be perfect on my iPod Touch (and hopefully my future iPhone!)

Back
Top Bottom