Mobile Site? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mobile Site?

I think the iPod Touch and iPhone share the same browser string, so hopefully setting up iPhone preferences correctly will have a halo effect on the iPod Touch.

But man, not being able to quote on that mobile version is killer. Same with the lack of page numbers; you have to open the thread to find out how many pages it spans. You people with Crackberries and Palms, I pity you guys.

FH just needs a Web Clip icon and it'll be perfect on my iPod Touch (and hopefully my future iPhone!)

The software is set to default to the current template for Safari users (iPhone, et al) and all other mobi surfers to to the .mobi template.

Keep the comments coming bother. Just be patient with the results. We have lots to do to get things right and with my hectic schedule, I am doing all I can.

I'm still being taken to the mobile version on my iPod Touch. Is this correct behavior?

I can confirm the Web Clip is indeed active. Thanks, Muck! It looks awesome.

How about now? I am trying to find the correct device name to exclude from the mobile template and iPod Touch was not what it was looking for.

i just try the site on my moto q.... wow! im impressed. the new mobile site kicks butt.

Back
Top Bottom