mock draft from NFl Draft Countdown | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

mock draft from NFl Draft Countdown

hes good but i would take williams because of the size

I would trade the number 16 pick to Denver is Michael Huff isnt there for 1 of Denvers 1st and a 3rd or 4th rd pick

PHAZINPHINZPHAN said:
I would trade the number 16 pick to Denver is Michael Huff isnt there for 1 of Denvers 1st and a 3rd or 4th rd pick

not a bad idea we need to try and stock up in the draft...

PHAZINPHINZPHAN said:

there is a rumor on PFT & Jets board that the jets are going to trade John Abraham to Denver in exchange for one of those 1st round picks..

Wow in the second I really can't believe we pass on Max Jean Giles. Abdoul Hodge slips into the 3rd round? I hope we get him there then

all-right, hill and croyle would be a pretty damn good haul imo.

I really don't see Lawson slipping to the second.

Phishstix said:
all-right, hill and croyle would be a pretty damn good haul imo.

I would not argue if we don't have Brees. However if we get Brees than there is no way we should pass up Abdoul Hodge or Max Jean Giles in the 2nd.

hill? 4.30 40? sure nice but i am not sure about him. i heard he did very well at teh SB but played bad during teh game or i might be confusing him for some1 else and i believe if we let booker go and we dont pick up a Wr via FA and BPA is C. Jackson i do see him being our guy 100% but i do see a lot of mocks having miami take carpenter

NorthFloridaFin said:
Where is Antonio Cromartie in this mock??? If he is there @ 16 then it is a no-brainer!!!

he is not a no-brainer. To be a no-brainer he needs to be healthy. Hill is the 2nd fastest CB in the draft, and was an All-American.

Hell, you can argue he is better than his former teammate, Justin Miller, was.

2nd fastest CB?...

ChambersWI said:
he is not a no-brainer. To be a no-brainer he needs to be healthy. Hill is the 2nd fastest CB in the draft, and was an All-American.

Hell, you can argue he is better than his former teammate, Justin Miller, was.
...Where did you get that from? His official time of 4.30 was the fastest of all players at the combine.

Back
Top Bottom