mock draft from NFl Draft Countdown | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

mock draft from NFl Draft Countdown

Skeet84 said:
I would not argue if we don't have Brees. However if we get Brees than there is no way we should pass up Abdoul Hodge or Max Jean Giles in the 2nd.
Yeah they have 2 gaurds going ahead of Max Jean Gilles.
They have Charles Spencer and Taitusi Lutui going ahead of him. That sounds a little strange. I do know Max isn't that good at the 2nd level. I guess there looking at Spencer and Lutui being more versatile.

phinfan_1 said:
Yeah they have 2 gaurds going ahead of Max Jean Gilles.
They have Charles Spencer and Taitusi Lutui going ahead of him. That sounds a little strange. I do know Max isn't that good at the 2nd level. I guess there looking at Spencer and Lutui being more versatile.

I don't know what they are looking at, But its not what I am thinking that for sure! Max Jean Giles was really good for GA and I say him in alot of games. I hope we would take him in the Second

Skeet84 said:
I would not argue if we don't have Brees. However if we get Brees than there is no way we should pass up Abdoul Hodge or Max Jean Giles in the 2nd.
Hodge is a little too short for a Saban LB at 5'11".

PhinsRDbest said:
Hodge is a little too short for a Saban LB at 5'11".

I don't care if he is 5'5 I say him in the Outback Bowl and he is a playmaker and I am taking that you never seen him play! He outplayed Greenway in every aspect of the game!

Skeet84 said:
I don't care if he is 5'5 I say him in the Outback Bowl and he is a playmaker and I am taking that you never seen him play! He outplayed Greenway in every aspect of the game!
I did not say he can't play. I know short LBs can play ala Zach Thomas. I was just saying Saban would not pick him because he would not fit in his system.

PhinsRDbest said:
I did not say he can't play. I know short LBs can play ala Zach Thomas. I was just saying Saban would not pick him because he would not fit in his system.

I really don't think Saban is going to mind since he is a Monster on the Feild!

:nesucks: It's funny because the Iowa website has Hodge being 6 2" 235. What did he measure at the combine?
What are our biggest needs O-line and Secondary..I think we take the best o-lineman available (Marcus Mcneil, Eric Winston) then come back and get Cromartie if he is still there in the second..
I still find it hard to pass up a talent like Chad Jackson.. He is a physical talent, not sure how that transfers to the field he had 80 something catches, but they were all short outs...

finsfanrm said:
:nesucks: It's funny because the Iowa website has Hodge being 6 2" 235. What did he measure at the combine?
What are our biggest needs O-line and Secondary..I think we take the best o-lineman available (Marcus Mcneil, Eric Winston) then come back and get Cromartie if he is still there in the second..
I still find it hard to pass up a talent like Chad Jackson.. He is a physical talent, not sure how that transfers to the field he had 80 something catches, but they were all short outs...

Thanks for the Help, But Winston Justice way way before Eric Winston.

Skeet84 said:
Thanks for the Help, But Winston Justice way way before Eric Winston.

Agreed that's a given.. I assume he will be gone in the first 15.. If not hell yes!! Winston Justice!!! :dolphins:

finsfanrm said:
Agreed that's a given.. I assume he will be gone in the first 15.. If not hell yes!! Winston Justice!!! :dolphins:

Oh ok! Yeah That sounds about right. I think the only team that might take Justice is Detroit. However I think they are going Defense

(cough, cough) ....

Browns Fan?

Ngata at 12 and then Lawson in the 40's?

I like his reports and wide array of info, but not everyone is good at mocks and i don't even see 8 of his 32 picks in the 1st being right. He should stick to evaluating.

DeMeco Ryans slips to the 2nd round? WTF Scott Wright? If that happened, I'd trade out of the first round, get Ryans and stock up a few more picks.

I'd rather take Lawson or Chad Jackson with the 1st pick then Hill then in the second take Richard Marshall or Max Jean-Gilles. Look for the QB in the Third like Jacobs or Whitehurst.

Wow!! 6 Buckeyes in the first round does sound about right......

Whittner's combine has reall improved his stock but I still see him going in the 2nd.

Back
Top Bottom