Mock Draft Game: Discussion | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mock Draft Game: Discussion

Blame Maj for giving the Cards GM extra time.. I would have cut him off right now. :lol:

Then again, I'm a hard *** on this type of stuff... :up:

:lol: its easy to point the finger!

Maybe I should have put "must have over 1K posts"

I don't know, who cares, let's keep this thing moving. :lol:

On the other hand, Kelly goes before Jackson? I guess it's understandable with no big possession threat, but I really didn't expect to see Kelly go before Jackson.

Jackson slipped a lot towards the end of the year. Malcolm Kelly is far and away the best receiver in this draft.

This game was a great idea in theory, but I think we need to tweak it.
I don't know, maybe only let guys with a certain amount of posts play. That way we can assure the game will go a little more quickly.

Very interesting that people are skipping definite needs for OL and CB due to the perceived depth at those positions and making runs on other positions not so deep like RB. Could definitely be similar to how the actual draft plays out. We should have another after the combine and see how things change

This game was a great idea in theory, but I think we need to tweak it.
I don't know, maybe only let guys with a certain amount of posts play. That way we can assure the game will go a little more quickly.

Yeah or determine who gets to play by the who visits the site with the most regularity.

Back
Top Bottom