Mock Draft Game: Discussion | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mock Draft Game: Discussion

Wow. Talk about getting into the role. How does it feel. Do you feel slimy, unclean, unable to make clutch field goals?

Actually, I've showered more than usual, with steel wool. Burned some clothes. Nothing big. Similar to my last drunken escapade.:boohoo:

Couple questionable picks. Carolina will NOT take Mendenhall when they took Williams in the first 2 years ago. Lions will not go Stewart, and the Saints will not go Phillips when they've got Bullocks, Harper, and Kaesviharn.

Ryan Clady to CIncy is also a horrible pick since they've got Whitworth, and Andrews if Anderson and Jones go down.

Couple questionable picks. Carolina will NOT take Mendenhall when they took Williams in the first 2 years ago. Lions will not go Stewart, and the Saints will not go Phillips when they've got Bullocks, Harper, and Kaesviharn.

Ryan Clady to CIncy is also a horrible pick since they've got Whitworth, and Andrews if Anderson and Jones go down.

Questionable or pure genius? The truly brilliant are sadly misunderstood in their lifetimes. Be gone I say. An artist is at work:artist:

Back
Top Bottom