Mock Draft Game: Discussion | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mock Draft Game: Discussion

i have researched almost all the teams, extensively. because for when i do my mocks, i like to know what the teams needs are and how important of a need it is. so all m y mocks i do are researched. i know alot about each team

Who should I pick?:wink:

Lets Go Buffalo!!!

Okay in one of my earlier mocks i have sedrick ellis going but i think he might go higher now. but i do think if ellis is off the board they will go maybe gholston. most likely something defensive. keith rivers is an option but they did just draft paul poslunzky* LB Penn st 2nd round last year. jenkins maybe if he fall to replace nate clemans and there pass D was bad. it just depends on who is already taken

Looking forward to the 4th pick, RaiderNation is on the prowl, LOL... I've got my Darth Raider outfit on and everything... I was just checking out the UFA's for the Raiders and their list is probably the longest in the NFL... We (Al Davis and I) need help in a lot of areas... Since we're the team that picked SeaBass in the first round, I wouldn't put anything passed us at this point. :err: Al keeps telling me that he'll be making the pick... I'm planning on sending him shopping for a new jump suit right around the time our pick comes up. You think I'm worried about losing my job Al? You wanna fire me? I'll tell the IRS where you keep all your "loose change" Al!!

Okay in one of my earlier mocks i have sedrick ellis going but i think he might go higher now. but i do think if ellis is off the board they will go maybe gholston. most likely something defensive. keith rivers is an option but they did just draft paul poslunzky* LB Penn st 2nd round last year. jenkins maybe if he fall to replace nate clemans and there pass D was bad. it just depends on who is already taken

I'm starting to sound like a Bill's fan. #11's a good spot for them, it gives them a lot of solid options. Not gonna give away my draft, but if Ellis is sitting at 11(and he won't be) he'll be wearing red, white and blue.

The Phins select... CHRIS LONG!!!

The Rams are up next! Thoughts?

PS. Maj, I updated your "official draft thread" so people knew Miami selected Long and St. Louis was on the clock, feel free to change the format, just figured I'd update it if you didn't get around to it yet... being I have the power. :lol:

Chris Long is a great pick, that's who I would have taken at 1 if I was there in that position, as for who the Raidazzz would have taken at 1, well I cannot say............

great pick. i love it. the only thing is that we WILL be the DE for miami not OLB. he's around 290 (286 i think). thats big enough for DE in 3-4. At LB he would have to play some coverage. i dont think he would be great at that. plus he isnt a big sack guy or tackle. his presence on the line (batting them down and stuffing the hole). that's his bread and butter

Rams guy will probably have his guy selected in the morning, he checked in tonight but the pick wasn't made yet. He said he'd see if it was made in the morning.

great pick. i love it. the only thing is that we WILL be the DE for miami not OLB. he's around 290 (286 i think). thats big enough for DE in 3-4. At LB he would have to play some coverage. i dont think he would be great at that. plus he isnt a big sack guy or tackle. his presence on the line (batting them down and stuffing the hole). that's his bread and butter

How do you know this?

Back
Top Bottom