Mock Draft Game: Discussion | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mock Draft Game: Discussion

With the #2 pick i think the rams have narrowed it down to 2 guys. lets see who they are. RunDMC....no they have a beast in steven jackson.....so it has to be dorsey or jake long imo. they could use a stud DT or a OT becasue orlando pace is always hurt and is getting old.i think since the OT class is sooo deep and dorsey is such a beast that they will go with Glenn Dorsey.

great pick....rams....dorsey was the guy i would have taken.. OT is deep this year.

Yeah I think the ideal scenario for the Rams would be to trade down and take Clady. But at #2 they had to take Dorsey there. There are a lot of tackles in this draft.

so who is next. nfl has to do a coin flip. are you gonna do a coin flip or leave it ATl, Oak, and then KC like most mocks have it????

great pick. i love it. the only thing is that we WILL be the DE for miami not OLB. he's around 290 (286 i think). thats big enough for DE in 3-4. At LB he would have to play some coverage. i dont think he would be great at that. plus he isnt a big sack guy or tackle. his presence on the line (batting them down and stuffing the hole). that's his bread and butter

well on nfldraftscout they have his measurements at 6-4, 275 (which is about the same size as another 3-4 LB Shawn Merriman)

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/profile.php?pyid=33806

*And as far as him not being a big sack guy, well he was tied for 3rd in the nation for sacks with 14.

well i guess we'll have to wait till the combine

KC is picking next, then the Raiders, then the Falcons. The coin flip was "decided" in the original thread discussing this mock draft. And, I mght add, that Al Davis was upset that he couldn't use his own coin for the flip... Who will KC take, this is where it gets interesting.

I just want to let everyone know that I have to work tonight from 4:00 to 11:00. I am picking for the Tampa Bay Buc's, so I am not sure if my pick will come during that time; However, if my time comes I will jump on DolphinsNation and make my pick as soon as I get home...

KC is picking next, then the Raiders, then the Falcons. The coin flip was "decided" in the original thread discussing this mock draft. And, I mght add, that Al Davis was upset that he couldn't use his own coin for the flip... Who will KC take, this is where it gets interesting.
e

Blame the state of Indiana. I used a quarter and that's the state that represented it. So in conclusion... Blame Indiana. :up:

As of now we are averaging 1 pick a day. and I thought the 15 minutes between picks was long...

and yes I know there is 10 minutes between picks now.

I just got of the with Mister Blank and he is very upset that that not only did the Phins screw him with stealing Parcels but a Phins site screwed him in the coin flip. He however feels that our pick will still be there at 5 and is a sleeper pick out of LSU (Leavensworth State)

I just got of the with Mister Blank and he is very upset that that not only did the Phins screw him with stealing Parcels but a Phins site screwed him in the coin flip. He however feels that our pick will still be there at 5 and is a sleeper pick out of LSU (Leavensworth State)

The Fins were nice enough to give him Mularkey to run his offense. Trick plays all over the place in Hotlanta.:up:

Back
Top Bottom