Mock draft game picks | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mock draft game picks

PhinPhan910

Active Roster
Reaction score
Due to request, here is the page where you pick the players, this is not for any other discussion.

New rule: You have 12, not 24 hours to pick.

Mock draft game thread:
http://www.finheaven.com/forums/f75/mock-draft-game-269049.html
Owners:

Rams: Oraclepz
Lions: JRoX85
Bucs: greasyObnoxious
Cards: FinsFanatic77
Seahawks: The Quad Fin
49ers: daytonadolphan 13
Panthers: fgrocker
Saints: Irish Dolphin
Falcons:Buff
Packers:VDOGG77
Bears: TunaPhish429
Vikings: rev kev
Giants: clashcityrocker
Cowboys: Kdawg954
Redskins: Nick13
Eagles: MR_Freezetag
Dolphins: Phinphan910
Jets: nyjunc
Bills:JT-forpresident
Patriots: R&R Express
Bengals: ChambersWI
Browns: Finsguy939
Steelers: j-off-her-doll
Ravens: DeeAy3000
Colts:RonBrown
Titans: ticophin
Jaguars: emeraldfin
Texans: #1dolphinsfan
Raiders: ArmGlocks33
Chargers: Dajesus
Chiefs:Ozfin77
Broncos: ChadHenne

Picks (up to this point)

1st round:
1) Rams: Ndamukong Suh, DT Nebraska
2) Dolphins (from Lions): Eric Berry, S Tennesse
3) TB bucs: Gerald Mccoy, DT Oklahoma
4) Browns (from redskins) Jimmy Clausen, QB, Notre Dame
5) Seahawks (from chiefs): Russel Okung OT Oklahoma State
6) Chiefs (from seahawks): Rolando Mcclain LB, Alabama
7) Redskins: C.J. Spiller RB Clemson
8)Raiders: Derrick Morgan DE, Georgia Tech
9)Bills: Sam Bradford, QB, Oklahoma
10) Jaguars: Brandon Graham, DE, Michigan
11) Broncos (from Bears): Dez Bryant, WR, Oklahoma State
12) Lions (From Dolphins): Carlos Dunlap, DE, Florida
13: 49ers: Bruce Campbell, T, Maryland
14: Buccaneers (from seahawks): Joe Haden, CB, Florida
15: Giants: Earl Thomas, S, Texas
16: Titans: Sergio Kindle, OLB, Texas
17:49ers: Dan Williams, NT, Tennessee
18:steelers: Anthony Davis, T, Rutgers
19:falcons: Jason Pierre-Paul, DE, South Florida
20:Texans: Taylor Mays, S, Southern California
21:Bengals: Everson Griffen, DE, Southern California
22: Patriots: Jared Odrick, DE/DT, Penn State
23:packers: Bryan Bulaga, OT, Iowa
24:Eagles: Sean Weatherspoon, LB, Missouri
25: Ravens: Arellious Benn, WR, Illinois
26:Cards: Jermaine Gresham, TE, Oklahoma
27: Cowboys: Mike Lupati, G,
28: Chargers: Jonathan Dwyer, RB,
29:Jets:
30: Vikings:
31: Colts:
32:Saints:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think a better way to do this would be to have a draft time each night that runs from like, say 7pm ET to 12amET in which each GM has 20 minutes to make their pick, we get through a bunch of picks in not much time then, if you know you can't be on that night you send in your big board to PhinPhan910 with 5-10 picks you want. That way we can move this along a little faster...anyone like this idea?

Well you have to figure it a little this way it's a long time for the real draft to take place so what's the rush...?

I think a better way to do this would be to have a draft time each night that runs from like, say 7pm ET to 12amET in which each GM has 20 minutes to make their pick, we get through a bunch of picks in not much time then, if you know you can't be on that night you send in your big board to PhinPhan910 with 5-10 picks you want. That way we can move this along a little faster...anyone like this idea?

Thats the best idea, but no way you get 32 people to all agree on a particular time and also some just wont show up. Now if you gave 16 people 2 teams each (say one gets the Rams and also the Steelers) it would have a better chance of working with lesser numbers and the people invovled have more picks.

But it would be much better if you could get 32

with the 3rd pick, the Buccaneers select Gerald McCoy, DT, Oklahoma

we're pleased to land an anchor to our defensive line with the 3rd pick.

That was my original idea, but then people started saying "well im not gonna be there" so I did it this way.

I have been following requests all along so I might as well not stop here. I am busy today so I don't know if we can use that idea today (unless one of you wants to try this for a day). If not, we will use this system untill tomorrow. (or later if nobody is around)

Edit: everyone, just send me a big board with the top players you want depending on your draft spot. (ex. the colts will give me a draft board with their top 29, so atleast 1 player will be there when its their turn to pick.)

Doesn't everyone realize this thread is for the picks only? Stop commenting here!

Ok after trading the number 7 and 92 pick for the number 4 pick the Browns select Jimmy Clausen. With a new regime (me) comes a new QB. Replacing one Irish QB with another. Btw this puts Quinn and Anderson on the block

The seattle seahawks trades a 6th round pick and deion branch in order to swap with the kansas city chiefs to select:

Russell Okung, OT, Oklahoma State

the chiefs were most likely going to take Okung and the seahawks make sure they get thier guy, the future franchise left tackle for years to come. the best tackle in the draft could go as high as 2 to the lions. now matt hasselback can return to his 2007 form with time to throw the ball.

Back
Top Bottom