Mock draft game picks | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mock draft game picks

ok then, the Oakland Raiders select Derrick Morgan DE out of Georgia Tech. They could've gone with an OT, but a pass rush is needed on the Raiders D.

To avoid holding this thing up even further, I'm going to give my 1st and 2nd preferences for the Jaguars pick, as I dont know when I'll be back on here.

1st Choice: Sam Bradford, QB, Oklahoma. Hard to turn down someone like Bradford here, especially when the Jags need a QB, as Gerrard has proven to be only above average.

2nd Choice: Brandon Graham, DE, Michigan. Bit of a reach here, but the Jags are in desperate need for a pass rushing DE and Graham is the best guy available.

To avoid holding this thing up even further, I'm going to give my 1st and 2nd preferences for the Jaguars pick, as I dont know when I'll be back on here.

1st Choice: Sam Bradford, QB, Oklahoma. Hard to turn down someone like Bradford here, especially when the Jags need a QB, as Gerrard has proven to be only above average.

2nd Choice: Brandon Graham, DE, Michigan. Bit of a reach here, but the Jags are in desperate need for a pass rushing DE and Graham is the best guy available.

any team who wants sam bradford, thus leapfrogging the jaguars, can have the bills' pick for the right price... i'll take offers up until 11:00 pm (use private messages please, so that this thread sticks to posts regarding the selection of players. I will edit this message once a trade, or my pick, has been made)

edit: Since the bills did not find any suitors, due to the lack of general managers during the draft process ( lol ... :bobdole: ) , the bills were forced to pass on a trade possibility and opt to keep the pick

The buffalo bills select Sam Bradford and are thrilled to have found their new franchise quarterback. With that in mind, let it be known to all (but bradford himself, we don't want to stir things up with him ! ) that Bradford is available for any team interested. The pre-requisite to have bradford is a first-rounder, the other components of the trade will be determined through negociations...

any team who wants sam bradford, thus leapfrogging the jaguars, can have the bills' pick for the right price... i'll take offers up until 11:00 pm (use private messages please, so that this thread sticks to posts regarding the selection of players. I will edit this message once a trade, or my pick, has been made)

You *******!!!!!!!:lol:

jt-forpresident you diick. Finally someone is considerate enough to put down their selections, to keep the DRAFT flowing LIKE MUD. And you take advantage,what a duesssschbag you are.

J'ville - Emeraldfin,
Bronco's - ChadHenne
Dolphins - PhinPhan910

You three are next up. Get your thinking caps on. C'mon emeraldfin, pick Tebow. You know you want too......

Or maybe stick with Brandon Graham as per your post....And the Bronc's want Dez Bryant, as per the post, so i guess it's PhinPhans pick. Or am I jumping the gun a bit here?

And then it's the 49ers, Seahawks & Giants....

i say wait till midnight tonight for both picks to come in... and if they don't, the jaguars ahve brandon graham and the broncos land dez bryant ...

J'ville - Emeraldfin,
Bronco's - ChadHenne
Dolphins - PhinPhan910

You three are next up. Get your thinking caps on. C'mon emeraldfin, pick Tebow. You know you want too......

Or maybe stick with Brandon Graham as per your post....And the Bronc's want Dez Bryant, as per the post, so i guess it's PhinPhans pick. Or am I jumping the gun a bit here?

And then it's the 49ers, Seahawks & Giants....

Ha maybe in the 5th round.

My pick has already been made guys, its Brandon Graham

OK, ChadHenne posted earlier that the Bronco's are taking Dez. Now it's the commish's pick and this really should be interesting...

Back
Top Bottom