Mock Draft on a Bills site | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mock Draft on a Bills site

Originally posted by Marino1983

Hum and who will be the goats savior this season clumpy ?

Could it be a repeat of last season,, like Taco51, L Milloy, FAT adams, B Shaw ?

Shall I go on ?

:shakeno:

:goof:

:pirate:

Marino1983

Takeo Spikes made the Pro-Bowl and our defense improved dramatically from the season before. Talkin' out of yer a$$ again aren't ya Moron1983?

Re: Re: Mock Draft on a Bills site

Originally posted by Pigskin Pimp

You are such a Closet Dolphins fan!!

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

No need for personal attacks.:nono:

I'm workin' on trading Fielder

I'm offering a 4th (#118) and Fielder for a late 3rd rd pick OR for an early 4th and 7th

I will be targeting one of the following:

WR Keary Colbert(USC)
WR Devand Darling(Washington St)
DB Matt Ware(UCLA)
WR Bernard Berrian(Fresno St)
RB Michael Turner(No. Illinois)

Yes, I know he's a RB but in my world, I didn't tender Travis Minor and need a replacement :D

CLUMP SPIKES IS A GREAT PLAYER BUT WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THIS FIEDLER TRADE WHERE ARE YOU COMING FROM

I tried to trade up but attendance at the mock was pitiful. I could only "talk" to 2 owners and neither was interested :(

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to stick around and had to submit a list of players. My first 4 players on the list were:

1) WR Keary Colbert
2) WR Davard Darling
3) DB Matt Ware
4) WR Bernard Berrianm

All were selected in the 4th rd before Miami's pick at #118. The 5th name on the list was RB Michael Turner and that's who was selected. If I had been able to be there, I may have tried to trade down and add a 5th or 6th rd pick but oh well.

I have replaced Travis Minor with an all-around type RB who is likely to be in a better position to replace RW if he's sidelined due to injury.

1,20 C Jake Grove(Va Tech)
2,57 DL Darnell Dockett(Fla St)
4,118 RB Michael Turner(No. Illinois)

Clump you are not getting value on those trades at all. Madison is a permier CB and you can always re-structure deals in the NFL till the time you wish to pay the piper.

Originally posted by PhinsmissedFG
Clump you are not getting value on those trades at all. Madison is a permier CB and you can always re-structure deals in the NFL till the time you wish to pay the piper.

Madison will be 30 in April. He is NO LONGER a premier CB like Surtain and his performance has peaked and no longer worthy of the cap numbers he has over the next 4 yrs. Instead of outright release, I rec'd something in return.

Dude, first off Phil Rivers doesnt drop that far. Second if he does even with AJ Feeley, we draft Rivers. He's too good not to.

I agree that Rivers will not fall that far, but acquiring Feeley and then drafting Rivers? That basically makes Feeley a 1 or 2 yr rental. I was gonna grab Henson in rd 2 but the guy running the draft said he wasn't eligible :mad: Miami needs a 1st rd pick that will contribute in 2004

I like the first 2 pick clump.

Ok....In rd 6, I selected WR Samie Parker from Oregon. 2 7th rd picks tomorrow and I'm looking to go for DB's with both.

Back
Top Bottom