Mock Draft on a Bills site | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mock Draft on a Bills site

i would have drafted clarett for the bills... you could have dropped down and gotten Carey or another OL

You took Vern Carey.

And, I might add, *ONLY* on a Buffalo Bills board could Mike Williams fall to the Bills at 13.

Actually, I have seen Mike Williams drop to 13 elsewhere. Regardless, my bet is that Tom Donahoe already has a large jersey with the name "Williams" on it!

Mike, Roy, and Reggie, who's ready to step up!

:evil:

you took grove at 20? wow...thats a reach. more like drop 5-7 spots atleast and draft him there, but it is a billy goat draft :D

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
Since I'm gonna take a nap, I chose..........

C Jake Grove, Virginia Tech

McKinney would move to G

Grove would have been my next choice...However, I think McKinney is a better Center than Guard.

And I expect us to take a look at Woody in Free Agency.

I think we would take Clayton at 20 because we would not want the stinkin' Patsies to get him.

I'm doubtful we would draft Grove even though I like him unless the phins cannot get Woody in FA. Then I could see it. Otherwise I think they will go WR or trade down and get an OL.

Originally posted by baalworship
Actually, I have seen Mike Williams drop to 13 elsewhere.

I'm sure you did, but may I suggest that the people conducting that mock draft were :happydrin

(I can't find the pothead smilie, oh well)

I woulda picked...ME! I would like to play for Miami. I am not too fast. I can't catch. I fear getting hit, I dislike pain, I am not that good looking so endorsement are a no. I also can't throw and I demand a huge signing bonus. Besically, I feel I am on the same talent level as Ray Lucas, Drew Bledsoe, Lamar Smith, and the Bills O-line.

Last edited by a moderator:
Samphin: That's pretty impressive. Sounds like you would be a good candidate to compete for the starting spot with Feeley!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom