Mock Drafts on Draftnetwork | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mock Drafts on Draftnetwork

I agree. I have no doubt one of our big FA signing will be thuney or scheriff. I don't mind paying top dollar for either.
Thuney would make the most sense since he's played for a few of our coaches before and I can see NE letting him go. Schereff will probably be tag as the skins are already losing their LT.

Thuney would make the most sense since he's played for a few of our coaches before and I can see NE letting him go. Schereff will probably be tag as the skins are already losing their LT.
I want thuney 1st anyway. Cause it's a double whammy. We nail NE by taking him away and they then have to play him twice a year.

I want thuney 1st anyway. Cause it's a double whammy. We nail NE by taking him away and they then have to play him twice a year.
yes but they'll get a 3rd round comp for him of course. Things always work for them.......hoping one day soon things start to work for us

We'd roll the dice with the 4th pick in order to select a guy who isn't guaranteed to even play football again...let alone be even 80% if he does play?

:funny::funny::funny::funny::funny:

I agree. I have no doubt one of our big FA signing will be thuney or scheriff. I don't mind paying top dollar for either.
Scherff will be franchised...so we give up how many 1st rounders for two players (Scherrf and Tua)?

Is it just me or does it seem like every free agent o lineman we’ve got was injury prone and hardly ever played or involved in a bullying scandal.

He is legit. Murders people with short area quicks
He runs amazing routes for a TE. He is smart too, knows when he is on a mismatch and takes advantage.

I love this draft I just ran through the machine, I couldn't find value in the secondary and I have one too many wideouts (but I like them all, especially the value of the very last pick). Not sure how realistic it is, I seem to have gotten fantastic value all the way down. Also in my mock the Bengals picked Tua ahead of Burrow, that's obviously not going to happen so switch out Burrow for Tua:

mock28nov19.JPG

Back
Top Bottom