Mocks and more mocks... I love Mock. RATE IT!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mocks and more mocks... I love Mock. RATE IT!!!

Swap firsts, get Bennett and their third. No swap in the third.

Roy Williams had a ton of potential and a lot of people felt he was being held back being in Detroit.
I think he still does have potential i thought they used him better in Detroit better then they have in Dallas.

I think he still does have potential i thought they used him better in Detroit better then they have in Dallas.

He probably does.

But I think Romo and his bff make it hard to get other people looks. Romo and Williams are so far off from each other, they can't get their acts together and make something happen.

Trade Smiley for a 4th.
Pick up Rashad Jeanty
Swap 1st and 3rds with Cowboys for Miles Austin

1. Jerry Hughes OLB
2. Nate Allen FS
3. Jimmy Graham TE
4. Ben Tate/Montario Hardesty RB
4. Linval Joseph NT
6. Jeff Owens NT
6. Myron Rolle S
6. Nolan Carroll CB
7. Cameron Sheffield OLB
7. OG
7. OT

IMO very Realistic and yes I see us going after Miles since it seems like the only picks we trade is to Dallas for players Bill knows and they know Miles.

very realsitic?....:lol::crazy::crazy::lol:

Ozzy rules!!

If the Cowboys trade Austin, they won't be swapping 1st RD picks with us. They'll take our 1st - maybe more.

Would I trade my first for Austin? Yes.

After reading that article supposably they really wont dez and swapping a first and third will do it. Thats not me saying it but Im all for it...

I'll give them my 1st and 3rd for Demarcus Ware

Back
Top Bottom