Mod | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mod

Nublar7 said:
:couch:

Still here.

you shouldn't hide behind the couch like that you should stand up and be noticed...

here I am look at me!!! :horsey: pay attention to me!!!

darkmistress said:
you shouldn't hide behind the couch like that you should stand up and be noticed...

modnublar4zu-1.gif

darkmistress said:

I don't think anyone would ever accuse Nublar of hiding from attention.

Fin Fan in Cali said:
Brother Nub is good people! If you have an opening give him a shot! Good luck Bro!:)

:yeahthat:...then you can consider me after:goof: :jk:

Nublar7 said:
I do what I can. :wink:

Hey Nub, lets combine and create a user called Phinublar and we can take this mod spot with ease and then slowly rule the world! :lol:

Hey for all the great things that Nabocane, and Wildbill3 have done to help me, and if there is a way I can give back to the board, and a Mod position is available I will take a shot at it.:)

Fin Fan in Cali said:
Hey for all the great things that Nabocane, and Wildbill3 have done to help me, and if there is a way I can give back to the board, and a Mod position is available I will take a shot at it.:)

You could get it because you are quite popular in the lounge. I have noticed a trend that the main ones in the lounge are getting to become a mod. d-day, mor or youself will prob be next to become one. I don't hang in the lounge that much anymore, so I prob won't ever become one.

Back
Top Bottom