Mod | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mod

Wildbill3 said:
that, and you are always dropping the ball... some lame excuse about a jammed thumb or finger....

ohnoyoudidnt4pp-1.jpg

Buddwalk said:
You should wait til your a member for atleast a year :tongue:

yeah, ik , i figured, but it would be pretty darn sweet to be a mod, wouldnt mind it someday...

Have I mentioned that I have not sought a moderator position and that if chosen, I will not serve?

You mods have your work cut out for you with this bunch we attract here, and I just thought I'd choose here to say thanks.

Jimmy James said:
Have I mentioned that I have not sought a moderator position and that if chosen, I will not serve?

You mods have your work cut out for you with this bunch we attract here, and I just thought I'd choose here to say thanks.

Lyndon Baines James :cool:

Jimmy James said:

Thank you for your support. It certainly does take some thick skin now and again to be a mod. :lol:

Wildbill3 said:
Thank you for your support. It certainly does take some thick skin now and again to be a mod. :lol:
Why'd they pick you then???:confused: :lol:

no sense in me asking to be a mod at this moment a broke a rule like a week ago cause i didnt know it was a rule. Dont try and cheat the profanity system folks ;)

Buddwalk said:
no sense in me asking to be a mod at this moment a broke a rule like a week ago cause i didnt know it was a rule. Dont try and cheat the profanity system folks ;)

oooooooooo I missed it! Did Budd get a vaction or warning?

Budd, your to tell me when things like this happen, your my "Phinz for moderator" campaign manager, can't have you out here causing a rukus for my compettition to use against me in my debate.

Phinz1972 said:
oooooooooo I missed it! Did Budd get a vaction or warning?

Budd, your to tell me when things like this happen, your my "Phinz for moderator" campaign manager, can't have you out here causing a rukus for my compettition to use against me in my debate.

Sorry boss i'll get right back to work

PHINZ FOR MOD IN 06 :evil: :evil: :evil:

Back
Top Bottom