Mod | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mod

Megatron said:
When will people realise I'm being groomed for one of these spots. :shakeno:

Is that like letting the inmates run the jail? :lol:

:wink:

Reverend Fin said:
I'm no mod but I think Brother Celt would be great. :wink:

Thanks Rev. I can't tell you how much your posts have meant to so many of the people here. Once, there was only John (FFIC) who buoyed everyone's spirits. Now, as the forum grows, there are two "out front" positive spirits.

Marty, thank you. I keep hoping that we will have a chance to meet in person. I live in T'ville and you are not that far away. As I said in a earlier post, I most admire your ability to disagree without offending anyone. Nabo has the same knack at getting a point across without raising hackles. Most of if comes from the preparation you and Nabo put into your posts.

inFins has been THE fixture of smart -assedness and humor since forever. We've all learned to not take ourselves too seriously thanks to you...

I am truly honored by all your comments. Truly...

well, I kinna flunked that "don't make them mad" thing this morning...I got ratted.

I too look forward to us meeting. I may be comig up that way inna couple months to do a history presentation, I'll let ya know.

cnc66 said:
well, I kinna flunked that "don't make them mad" thing this morning...I got ratted.

I too look forward to us meeting. I may be comig up that way inna couple months to do a history presentation, I'll let ya know.

Joke 'em if they can't take a "F" :lol: I guess I'll have to go back and find the post

I will be there in the front row...

Celtkin said:
Thanks Rev. I can't tell you how much your posts have meant to so many of the people here. Once, there was only John (FFIC) who buoyed everyone's spirits. Now, as the forum grows, there are two "out front" positive spirits.

Thanks Bro. And it's Raul. :wink:
Being compared to John is high praise for me. He's very cool in my eyes.
I think we need to maintain a positive attitude to the members in this forum. We might not always agree but we can always agree to disagree.

Props also to the mods/admins that sometimes allow me to get on my soapbox about my beliefs. That means a lot. :wink:

I know I'm meeting Marty at the KC game. Hopefully, we can meet one day, too.

Reverend Fin said:
Thanks Bro. And it's Raul. :wink:
Being compared to John is high praise for me. He's very cool in my eyes.
I think we need to maintain a positive attitude to the members in this forum. We might not always agree but we can always agree to disagree.

Props also to the mods/admins that sometimes allow me to get on my soapbox about my beliefs. That means a lot. :wink:

I know I'm meeting Marty at the KC game. Hopefully, we can meet one day, too.
I am pleased to know you Raul. :wave:

Back
Top Bottom