Moderators | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Moderators

artic................

i can assure you miadphan13 is not a witch. its just like a birthday cake with a claymore inside. its very sweet to the taste but if you keep poking it pretty soon you'll have that sweetness all over you! :lol:

I had every single one of my posts deleted.

Like I said before:

If you can't beat em, delete em. - FinHeaven Philosophy.

Sweet...Only 11 more days until I get to chomp on some Buffalo Wings!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :lol:

Originally posted by ArcticWildMan
miadphan13: I have no real beef with you, but you DO come across as a (b)witch. :yell: (I was talking with some Phin friends of mine who used to frequent this board, and they agreed :lol: ) And FYI...I didn't come here to gloat, I was actually looking for some friends that used to post here (the ones I just mentioned above). Some of the comments I saw posted just forced me to comment about the lack of class by some fans here.

Can't bring yourself to say it? I think the word you are looking for is..........B!TCH and 06 is very right. You provoke me, bash my team, bash my state or bash my friends, then YES, I will lash out at you. I defend the things I care about and if that makes me a B!TCH then FINE!! :yell: Like I give a **** about your opinion anyway. :rolleyes: And anyone that has to go through you to try and insult me is a coward! :rolleyes:

FYI, several Bills fans came over here to start **** because obviously they have nothing better to do and then they whine because of how we lash out at them. If they don't like it, then LEAVE!! Like I have mentioned before, there are several rival fans that have and still come over here on a friendly basis, so it is possible. I even have a few of them on my IM buddy lists and talk to them often. I am only nasty if provoked. :p

what did i do to provoke you? i only wanted some friendly football talk and you use profanity and personally attack. your actions don't seem to jive with your words.

Originally posted by lordofgun
what did i do to provoke you? i only wanted some friendly football talk and you use profanity and personally attack. your actions don't seem to jive with your words.

You are so stupid to not know how you aggravated the situation with all of us. I am a very nice person, but you will never find that out. I am tired of reading your posts, so I am blocking you.

Hasta la bye bye! :evil:

That's kind of harsh, isn't it?Speaking that way brings me to wonder what you must think of yourself.I don't post here often,but I read posts daily.Miadphan always has quite classy posts if you ask me.

:monkey: jets

Back
Top Bottom