Moderators

OGisgod86

Hammered
Joined
Apr 4, 2005
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
My son finfan86 is has been a regular on this message board for a month or two and checks this website 4-5 hours a day. He made one a bit inapporiate post about Matt Jones could never be a great WR because he was white. Then he posted about 10 minutes after that in the same forum (Chris Mortenson Chat!) that he was just joking around lighten the mood from watching the Redsox lose to the Yankees. He didn't mean anything by it and has never made an inappropriate post before. He loves posting on this website and i think you should give him another chance.

Mod edit: He was only given 24 hours off for contributing to the overall fighting in that thread with a racial comment. If he really wants to use this board again tell him that creating alias user names will earn him extra time off. I'm sure his 24 hours is almost up by now.
 

OGisgod86

Hammered
Joined
Apr 4, 2005
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
I know your proably being sarcastic, but i am new to this forum and didn't know where else to post it and i thought this is the most looked place and this is where my son always posted.
 

HelloMotto

unknown quantity
Joined
Apr 10, 2004
Messages
1,292
Reaction score
0
Location
northeast ohio
OGisgod86 said:
My son finfan86 is has been a regular on this message board for a month or two and checks this website 4-5 hours a day. He made one a bit inapporiate post about Matt Jones could never be a great WR because he was white. Then he posted about 10 minutes after that in the same forum (Chris Mortenson Chat!) that he was just joking around lighten the mood from watching the Redsox lose to the Yankees. He didn't mean anything by it and has never made an inappropriate post before. He loves posting on this website and i think you should give him another chance.
just start a new identity. why play by the rules :cooldude:
 

OGisgod86

Hammered
Joined
Apr 4, 2005
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
If you are referring that i am my son, he made this account for me and my husband(his father) to use.
 

Zeke0123

This is my worried look
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
3,488
Reaction score
0
Age
49
I think its legit. and it was probably only a temp ban....Mods will probably answer soon.
 

Justasportsfan

FinHeaven Elite
Hammered
Joined
Dec 23, 2001
Messages
9,604
Reaction score
1
OGisgod86 said:
My son finfan86 is has been a regular on this message board for a month or two and checks this website 4-5 hours a day. He made one a bit inapporiate post about Matt Jones could never be a great WR because he was white. Then he posted about 10 minutes after that in the same forum (Chris Mortenson Chat!) that he was just joking around lighten the mood from watching the Redsox lose to the Yankees. He didn't mean anything by it and has never made an inappropriate post before. He loves posting on this website and i think you should give him another chance.

Mod edit: He was only given 24 hours off for contributing to the overall fighting in that thread with a racial comment. If he really wants to use this board again tell him that creating alias user names will earn him extra time off. I'm sure his 24 hours is almost up by now.
Matt Jones is white ??? :eek:
 

pwn3dyo

FinHeaven VIP
Joined
Jun 23, 2004
Messages
3,233
Reaction score
0
Location
MI
me and the mods have always been in good terms. im thankful for that
 

OGisgod86

Hammered
Joined
Apr 4, 2005
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
HelloMotto said:
just start a new identity. why play by the rules :cooldude:
My son doesn't have another email address. He also liked his ID name and profile.
 

OGisgod86

Hammered
Joined
Apr 4, 2005
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Justasportsfan said:
Matt Jones is white ??? :eek:
I dont know is he? because if he isn't that the mods should actually have no reason to ban my son. I don't know much about college players only the dolphins.
 

PHINATIC13

Starter
Joined
May 26, 2004
Messages
5,495
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles,CA
Reading the post the Moderator left, I would believe it to be only a 24hr. Ban.
OGisgod86 said:
I dont know is he? because if he isn't that the mods should actually have no reason to ban my son. I don't know much about college players only the dolphins.
 

Justasportsfan

FinHeaven Elite
Hammered
Joined
Dec 23, 2001
Messages
9,604
Reaction score
1
OGisgod86 said:
I dont know is he? because if he isn't that the mods should actually have no reason to ban my son. I don't know much about college players only the dolphins.
Relax. He should be able to post again ....... right after the bills win the sb...which won't be long :D.
 

HelloMotto

unknown quantity
Joined
Apr 10, 2004
Messages
1,292
Reaction score
0
Location
northeast ohio
Justasportsfan said:
Relax. He should be able to post again ....... right after the bills win the sb...which won't be long :D.
the kid would be at retirement age if we waited on that. :roflmao:
 
Top Bottom