More dolphins gear released today at the fins pro shop | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

More dolphins gear released today at the fins pro shop

Daytona Fin

Queeks Draw
Club Member
Reaction score
http://shop.miamidolphins.com/Miami..._PG.html?emailid=050713_MD_NewStuffandMomsDay

Still haven't found anything to my liking.I guess I will hold off until the next round of arrivals.

Capture_zpsa341b68b-1.jpg

Nothing I want either. What I want is a black or white fitted hat that is just like the one in the promo picture you posted and yet I still can't find it anywhere. How the hell do you include an item in a promo and then not have it for sale yet? SMDH, if someone knows of a place to buy one please send me the link?

Nothing I want either. What I want is a black or white fitted hat that is just like the one in the promo picture you posted and yet I still can't find it anywhere.

That's what i want too and a decent looking t-shirt. They must have sold out of that hat , I couldn't find it either.

the 39THIRTY white flex hat will be in my possession on the 9th.

the nike oversized logo t-shirt in aqua is backordered. hopefully get in next month. lol

wish the damn shirts didn't cost $30-40. that's ridiculous. thank god my aunt owns a shirt shop and can make me one for free

the 39THIRTY white flex hat will be in my possession on the 9th.

the nike oversized logo t-shirt in aqua is backordered. hopefully get in next month. lol
where did you get it from? I cant find a nice 39thirty hat

I'm looking for a relaxed-fit (slouch style) '47 brand logo cap (preferably in navy blue) with the new logo. If anyone sees one, please feel free to post a link.

I like the black tshirt a lot

Yeah if it wasn't faded. I f i wanted a shirt that looked like that , i would reach in the bottom drawer of my dresser and grab one of my lawn mowing/oil change shirts. Don't understand the thought process that drops $30-$40 on a shirt that looks like it came from a thrift store or yard sale.

Back
Top Bottom