More dolphins gear released today at the fins pro shop | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

More dolphins gear released today at the fins pro shop

I got my Tannehill jersey last week from Nike.com. I also ordered 2 shirts from fansedge a few days ago. I love the new jerseys. They fit much better than Reebok's, a lot less baggy.
image.jpg
image.jpg

wish the damn shirts didn't cost $30-40. that's ridiculous. thank god my aunt owns a shirt shop and can make me one for free

hey support your team, u know they are somehow broke help pay for the new stadium lol

---------- Post added at 05:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 AM ----------

I detest the logo. Its not an upgrade but teams do new logos and such to spur sales so go on ahead

maybe they thought they weren't going to sell so many, because of all the whining of the new logo...

It isn't like the Dolphins are the manufacturers of the gear. They may not have a say in how quickly **** gets made.

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

New gear, same ugly logo.

The sooner you let it go the sooner you'll find peace

freaking A! $30-$40 for a damn T-shirt?!? not goina pay that until they win a superbowl and the shirt says superbowl champs. In the mean time, I'll just wait till walmart starts selling new fins gear

I got my Tannehill jersey last week from Nike.com. I also ordered 2 shirts from fansedge a few days ago. I love the new jerseys. They fit much better than Reebok's, a lot less baggy.
View attachment 10836
View attachment 10837

Looks good. Wish these things were partially stitched like Reeboks replethentics. And the orange is much more noticeable up close. Thanks for the pics!

Just received this sexy hat today!
ga8evupu-1.jpg

Looks good. Wish these things were partially stitched like Reeboks replethentics. And the orange is much more noticeable up close. Thanks for the pics!

Nike does the same as reebok did with the half stitched jerseys. They just are not available yet.

It isn't like the Dolphins are the manufacturers of the gear. They may not have a say in how quickly **** gets made.

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

The sooner you let it go the sooner you'll find peace

In a standard NFL licensing contract the MFG has a due date for a given production run. IMHO, they picked the new logo, released it and then turned it over to the MFG's. Guess they knew there was no way they were going to be able to get new gear MFG'd and keep a lid on the new design.

I don't want any part of that new logo and uniform. Since we are moving and they'll be no more Dolphins, Im going to buy only old gear. It just looks better than, the new stuff.

I don't want any part of that new logo and uniform. Since we are moving and they'll be no more Dolphins, Im going to buy only old gear. It just looks better than, the new stuff.

What an utterly moronic post. I really don't get why so many people feel so compelled to share their thoughts with everyone when it is drivel like this. Do you really believe that everyone is just dying to hear your musings when they come across so completely uneducated and foolish?

Back
Top Bottom