More Reason To Draft Andrews | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

More Reason To Draft Andrews

DolFinatic718

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Measured from his shoulder blade to the tip of his middle finger, Gallery's arms are only 32-1/4 inches long each.

In contrast, the arms of Arkansas tackle Shawn Andrews are 33-5/8 inches long -- and Andrews, who stands 6'4", is a full three inches shorter than Gallery, who is 6'7".

So either Andrews is built like a knuckle-dragging Neanderthal or Gallery is an overgrown Oompah-Loompah.

At the tackle position, the cave man body type is preferred, since those long arms can redirect the Dwight Freeneys and Julius Pepperses of the NFL world, who try to skirt around the corner to the quarterback.

----------------------------------
http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

I want him bad at 20.

The weight thing is a non-issue, it has been resolved. Besides, Spielman would not let that get out of hand.

We NEED Andrews. I can't wait till draft day.

I know for a FACT that he has very little chance of lasting till 20.

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
I want him bad at 20.

The weight thing is a non-issue, it has been resolved. Besides, Spielman would not let that get out of hand.

We NEED Andrews. I can't wait till draft day.
Wow, not so fast. I like Andrews and he's got a lot of talent but his weight problem has been resolved? I know he's lost some weight cos he wants to get drafted high and cash in but to say that there's nothing to worry about might be too soon to say. He's not only that heavy but so is his brother so he could get up there again. I'm not saying he will but I'm not gonna say that we have nothing to worry about.Then again like Boomer said, he's probably gonna be gone anyway.

Ozzy rules!!

Boomer...I'm interested....who or what is the fact ??? BTW, I don't think he'll be there either, but just for fun, where did or who is your fact....

Larry, I know 10 million people on the net every day claim to have facts and knowledge and then can't back it up.

At the moment, I can't tell you the fact or how I can back it up. Rest assured by this time next week, you'll know why. I'm sorry to sound so pretentious and so cryptic. But.........

But what?!?...

I see you're in London...Does this have something to do with the Int'l date line...Like you will know the results of the Draft before it happens...:lol:

Andrews has GREAT value at pick 20 overall. Hope he'll be there, but it's hard to believe he will be based on his ability, potential, and position.

hahaha Den....you doofus.

Phins 054, chill out. I'll tell you later.

Lmao. If someone is telling you they've got inside information on a MESSAGE BOARD, especially on someone lasting somewhere in the draft, they are lying.

OK Disgustipate. We'll see.

And 054, what does me being in London have to do with anything?

Originally posted by DolFinatic718
Measured from his shoulder blade to the tip of his middle finger, Gallery's arms are only 32-1/4 inches long each.

In contrast, the arms of Arkansas tackle Shawn Andrews are 33-5/8 inches long -- and Andrews, who stands 6'4", is a full three inches shorter than Gallery, who is 6'7".

So either Andrews is built like a knuckle-dragging Neanderthal or Gallery is an overgrown Oompah-Loompah.

At the tackle position, the cave man body type is preferred, since those long arms can redirect the Dwight Freeneys and Julius Pepperses of the NFL world, who try to skirt around the corner to the quarterback.

----------------------------------
http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

I don't know when the [apparent] rule change on it was, but back in the day, the OL could not use their hands period. Matter of fact, we were taught to grab our jersey below the shoulder pads by the #s with our elbows extended outwards. that way, you couldn't grab the guy and get flagged. Now a days, they're alowed to use hands to push and pretty much allow them to grab between the shoulders somewhat as long as it is not an "extended" hold, whatever that really means!! Another area for a "judgement call", I guess.

Boomer, if you have inside information on Andrews not being there at twenty, what do you think we go? OL still? Trade Down? DT? LB?

Obviously a poor attempt at humor...Basically I was saying that with you being in London that you would know the results of the draft a day before anyone else because of the date line...Back to the Future in other words...

It was just a joke...meant to be funny...obviously not.:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom