More signs of Boston being a Dolphin! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

More signs of Boston being a Dolphin!

oh oh...seeeeee! Randy Moss is still being talked about! MOSS TO MIAMI!!! :lol:

anyways, yeah, that does sound pretty positive

No Offense, but I'm sticking to lets wait and see what happens. I think this guys is going to be a Phin their are to many connections, dont you remember last what happened when Seau said we were on the top of his list.

If he doesn't become a free agent, I do think he'll be in teal & orange next year.

Common getting Boston would be improving this team.

We brought back Fiedler who in there right mind would want a shot at receiving passes from noodle man.

I'll believe it when I see it, I'm so sick of our on going soap opera, so many rumors but nothing never happens.

Look we all in here knew we werent gonna trade for Moss, it was pipe dream from the start. T.O. was another one of those. Now the Charges have become our buddies just like New Orleans. Remember Seau, Mcintosh will be a Dolphin next season, and hopefully Boston. On sid

Look we all in here knew we werent gonna trade for Moss, it was pipe dream from the start. T.O. was another one of those. Now the Charges have become our buddies just like New Orleans. Remember Seau, Mcintosh will be a Dolphin next season, and hopefully Boston. On side a side note New orleans gave us a hell of a RB along with a great SS.

The rumors are starting to have more facts involved now. This would be a great move for the phins. Not only am I excited about the fact that Boston is a solid reciever. I think he will be a monster when blocking for Ricky. It also means with a valid threat in the passing game, teams will think twice about bringing 8 in the box.

I think Rick is doing a good job thus far, not rushing into anything. Sure, we are not getting Tait or Woody... and we are not overpaying them either. He is adding depth where it is needed and he will construct a young talented O-Line. There is plenty of money to do everything we want. We have plenty of time to address every needed position.

O-Gun will probably not get an offer from the Dolphins until late in free agency. I have a feeling they don't want to give up the possiblity of getting a 1st and 3rd for him. If no real suiters bring the goods for O-gun than we give him the long term deal he wants. I for one would love to have him, and think in the end he will sign with the Phins.

This is from the Palm Beach Post:
Boston deal discussed: Spielman spoke with Mitch Frankel, the agent for Chargers receiver David Boston.
A source close to Boston said the two were discussing the logistics of a trade and a restructured contract. Another source said Tampa Bay also has interest in Boston.

This as a side note from the same article:
Noteworthy: The Dolphins were close to a deal with fullback Detron Smith of the Colts, according to a source close to Smith

Link:
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/sports...ons/thursday/sports_04f4fe5107a152a80064.html

Originally posted by PrOpAiN
It also means with a valid threat in the passing game, teams will think twice about bringing 8 in the box.

They'll try it because they know we live by Ricky, but if they go single against Boston and Chambers ... they're f%@ked.

Boston has to keep his head on straight, I'd rather sign him in FA and use that 3rd rd pick to take ANOTHER WR and have him duke it out with the youngsters we have and Thompson for the last spots on the corps.

I just wouldn't give up a ton for him, that fifth or sixth we have ( haven't seen definite from Seau deal yet) than they can have it.

Can't do a conditional deal unless you're giving up picks next year as well. Remember guys, next year will be here for that old defense and we're gonna wish we hadn't traded all our picks when they start getting old.

i was believing that article till it mentioned the Moss trade rumors... either this article is old or the author is uninformed.

Back
Top Bottom