More signs of Boston being a Dolphin! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

More signs of Boston being a Dolphin!

Originally posted by texasPHINSfan
i was believing that article till it mentioned the Moss trade rumors... either this article is old or the author is uninformed.

they are just mentioning it as a background line to show whats been happening. writers do it all the time. keeps people who are nt paying attention like us to keep abreast. i like that word. ABREAST.

I'll wait till something is official. I've been disapointed too many times this offseason. When they tell me is a done deal, then I'll believe it and I still don't wanna give any picks for him.I wanna get him after he's cut.

Ozzy rules!!

WOO HOO Were getting Boston and Moss to line up with Chambers... now imagine this line up folks in a 3 reciever set ... just for a second, go ahead you know you want to .... :D ... okay time to get back to reality .... but was fun for a second.

Originally posted by Omaha_Dolfan
WOO HOO Were getting Boston and Moss to line up with Chambers... now imagine this line up folks in a 3 reciever set ... just for a second, go ahead you know you want to .... :D ... okay time to get back to reality .... but was fun for a second.

Are youn implying you think the Boston Rumor is BS also? If nothing else the Moss situation shows Maimi has interest in aquiring another big name WR. Moss was WAY to costly (Sam, Wally, Pick etc). Boston is much cheaper at a conditional 4th next year. Additionally Boston had his best years with Sullivan. It all seems to add up.
As for those that say he has a bad attitude or breaks down.....where do you get your info. He has missed very few games. He does not typically cause any kind of internal problems. Did he yell at the strenght and training coach in SD? Yes he did, but it may have been the straw that broke the camels back. Everyone has been climbing up his a$$ about his bulk. When requested he did reduce his size and played hard for SD. HE DID NOT QUIT ON THE TEAM, they quit on him and themselves. Lastly lets leave him alone about his conditioning habbits. What goes on behind door # whatever, who cares. He passes drug tests and is a monster who runs a 4.4. Lets make him ours.

Originally posted by texasPHINSfan
i was believing that article till it mentioned the Moss trade rumors... either this article is old or the author is uninformed.

Vikings & Dolphins did have preliminary discussions on trading for moss, I do not believe it got serious, and was more a power trip by Minnesota to show Moss that he is not untouchable.

Dread you are right, this is the first time in a long time that the fins would have a real threat with their receivers, even playing 12 games he was better than the receivers we have other than CC.
Now can we get the ball to him?
I hope Feeley turns out to be what Rick expected.

Originally posted by fin13

:drinker:

I'll drink to that.
That is really the wild card to what happens next season.
Well that and what is nearing a crisis on the O-Line.
The McIntosh thing really threw a wrench into the plans.

Re: Re: More signs of Boston being a Dolphin!

Originally posted by enigmatics

I think it's so friggin' peculiar how no other teams are being mentioned by name, just us.........along with the "Near the top of his list" stuff. Bargaining ploys man.......this is the politicking of an obvious trade that needs to happen.

San Diego did almost the exact same thing rumor wise last year wehen they hinted that Arizona may be offering a higher draft pick then us for Seau.

Originally posted by fin13
Dread you are right, this is the first time in a long time that the fins would have a real threat with their receivers, even playing 12 games he was better than the receivers we have other than CC.
Now can we get the ball to him?

With Boston Feeley would not need to throw a 50 yr bomb. He coulc hit Boston on a short slant behind the LBs and in front of the S. Boston would run over everyone between him and the endzone. I for one hope we play Denver next year. Nothing would make me happier than seeing Boston run that route and CRUSH kennedy. A bit of payback from CCand the Phins.:D

I'm predicting right here...right now...we get Boston for a 4th round pick before his release date from the Chargers. I think the next news we hear is that he is renogotiating his contract to make it more trade friendly for SD and the Fins (just like Seau did)

Originally posted by Omaha_Dolfan

COOL!!! Now, which one of those three guys is going to throw the ball to the other two? In a more serious question...with Boston and McMichael staying back to block, will THAT give Chambers and Moss enough time to get downfield before Feeley/Fiedler get plaowed?

WoW ... you misread my post completely ... In no way was I implying that the Boston rumors were BS ...

I was just simply saying ... IF ... would be awesome to have Moss, Boston, and Chambers in a 3 reciever set. Plus btw ... from reading other posts here ... seems that Minnesota is back interested in O-Gun ... a guy can always dream even on a message board ... especially if he makes sure to say he is dreaming, so people dont take it as fact.

Originally posted by PhinPhan1227

COOL!!! Now, which one of those three guys is going to throw the ball to the other two? In a more serious question...with Boston and McMichael staying back to block, will THAT give Chambers and Moss enough time to get downfield before Feeley/Fiedler get plaowed?

I mean I was just dreaming but if you want a possible answer, could go 3 reciever set, with 2 blocking Fullbacks in the back for max protection ( Hell why not use two of the backup O-Linemen ) Then if the defense rushes 8 ... one of those three will be in Single Coverage. If they rush 7 ... I would be willing to bet that at least one of the recievers beats the double coverage. But like I was saying earlier ... this is only fantasy. But is fun to imagine.

Back
Top Bottom