Mort says the Edge in Miami next year? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mort says the Edge in Miami next year?

I think it really depends on the type of season Miami has on whether they try to sign Edge. If Ricky retires and Miami has a good season than I could see them signing him to help take the next step. But if we have a bad year than I think you'll be seeing Cadillac Williams in a Dolphin uniform next year.

PyroGenic said:
thats just another 2 year deal for you guys, 30 is a cursed age for running backs and this guy has alraedy been injured. His production is boosted from the best passing game in the League.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?statsId=4652

he's only 25 going on 26 next month. There is some pretty productive years left in this guy, not to mention he would play with more desire here in Miami IMHO. The guy loves the city and would be welcomed with open arms (especially now)

FinFan24 said:
Wow your making yourself look like an idiot! You come out here insulting us all cuz one guy made a mistake, when ur facts r screwed up. FYI, Edge has alrdy said hed love to play back in Miami retard! Guess what, we do have a chance of winning, despite ur red and blue glasses, the Pats arent dominatnt over every1. The Dolphins r always competitve, and Edge would keep tht trsdition alive.

Sir, for someone who is calling another message board affiliate an idiot, you sure do use the letter "r" a lot as a word. :tsk: This is your quote: "You come out here insulting us all cuz one guy made a mistake, when ur facts r screwed up." r was used twice. :hitself:

Here is another one of your quotes: "Edge has alrdy said hed love to play back in Miami retard! Guess what, we do have a chance of winning, despite ur red and blue glasses, the Pats arent dominatnt over every1."

What you failed to do here was to insert an e and a into the word alrEAdy. :shakeno: You also forgot the appostrophe in he'd. :tsk: It stands for he would. Not to mention your is y-o-u-r. not ur. And finally, retard is not a politically correct statement. :shootself:

Don't get me started on the commas and periods. :shakeno: I could go on all night. Just thought you should know who really sounds like the idiot, sir. :patriot:

I just wish ricky had done this before this years draft so we could start some young rb this year. But i guess thats what alot of people are saying. And i would say no to edge. I would go with youth first.

*_*ADMIRAL*_* said:
1. i believe he will be 36 this year..
2. bills wouldnt trade Henry to us even if their lives depended on it..
3. not that great i dont think

Edge came out in the same draft year as ricky williams...so hes around 26/27/28 range....

Believe it or not, Edge is younger than Ricky, remember he came out as a junior. He turns 26 in a week.

Lambchop said:
Edge is too OLD,
I say draft a RB #1 next year instead. ;)
I don't know if you're being sarcastic but Edge will be 26 years old in 7 days. Don't consider that old, and if you do I must be over the hill becauase I turn 26 in 8 days.

Bradyyyyyyyyyyy said:
Sir, for someone who is calling another message board affiliate an idiot, you sure do use the letter "r" a lot as a word. :tsk: This is your quote: "You come out here insulting us all cuz one guy made a mistake, when ur facts r screwed up." r was used twice. :hitself:

Here is another one of your quotes: "Edge has alrdy said hed love to play back in Miami retard! Guess what, we do have a chance of winning, despite ur red and blue glasses, the Pats arent dominatnt over every1."

What you failed to do here was to insert an e and a into the word alrEAdy. :shakeno: You also forgot the appostrophe in he'd. :tsk: It stands for he would. Not to mention your is y-o-u-r. not ur. And finally, retard is not a politically correct statement. :shootself:

Don't get me started on the commas and periods. :shakeno: I could go on all night. Just thought you should know who really sounds like the idiot, sir. :patriot:
Pretty sad man. I dont come to this forum to be tought grammar. I kno how to use propper grammar, but no1 cares here, as long as its not atroucious to the point where u cant read it. U obviously saw u were PWNED by my last comment, so u had nothing to say but teach me grammar i learned in elementary. Theres places grammar is needed, a football fan forum is not one of those places.

Lambchop said:
Edge is too OLD,
I say draft a RB #1 next year instead. ;)

there aren't any RBs. Unless you want to waste a pick on Clarett or Cadiallac Williams, no RBs in the draft.

Back
Top Bottom