Mort says the Edge in Miami next year? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mort says the Edge in Miami next year?

Not thanks to the Edge, i'd rather see the team make a trade before training camp and see how that goes, and if it bust then draft a running back next year.

Steven Jackson Would Have Been Real Nice But He Signed A Five Year Deal With St. Today.does Faulk Have Anthing Left In The Tank He Would Be A Good Option Now That St. Has Steven Jackson.

As a Colt fan in Indianapolis, dont buy into the idea that Edge is injured goods. Halfway through last season we saw the Edge of old. If the Colts dont trade Edge to the Phins before the end of the season he will easily roll for 1500 yards this year. He is cutting like he did before the knee went out and his speed to the hole is tremendous. Just my 2 cents.

DecemberChokers said:
His home state of Miami? :roflmao: Miami is a state now?

typical statement from a dullfan.

LOL

Why would Edge want to run behind a turnstyle offensive line in Miami ( which is the same offensive line that made Ricky Williams quit) when he can stay in Indy with players like Jeff Saturday and Tarik Glenn and continue to get his 1000 yards and be on a team with a chance of winning?

Save that garbage for the Depths forum....

DecemberChokers said:
His home state of Miami? :roflmao: Miami is a state now?

typical statement from a dullfan.

LOL

Why would Edge want to run behind a turnstyle offensive line in Miami ( which is the same offensive line that made Ricky Williams quit) when he can stay in Indy with players like Jeff Saturday and Tarik Glenn and continue to get his 1000 yards and be on a team with a chance of winning?
Wow your making yourself look like an idiot! You come out here insulting us all cuz one guy made a mistake, when ur facts r screwed up. FYI, Edge has alrdy said hed love to play back in Miami retard! Guess what, we do have a chance of winning, despite ur red and blue glasses, the Pats arent dominatnt over every1. The Dolphins r always competitve, and Edge would keep tht trsdition alive.

He was great during his prime but I would not take him now if he wants a top contract.Maybe at close to the minimum rate to get us over the hump until we draft a good one.

1. how old will james be next year ?
2. i really hope we go for travis henry
3. how is the rb class next year ?

Al13 said:
1. how old will james be next year ?
2. i really hope we go for travis henry
3. how is the rb class next year ?
1. i believe he will be 36 this year..
2. bills wouldnt trade Henry to us even if their lives depended on it..
3. not that great i dont think

I agree with those of you who say no about getting Edgerrin James. BUT, you guys who keep saying he is old or past his prime need to realize that he was drafted the SAME year as Ricky Williams.

I would like to have Edge next year, he is only 28 that's not that old. He is still one of the best backs catching the ball IMO. He showed signs of old self last year against us. I would like to get him and draft a running back, but Miami luck with drafting running backs isn't very good.

No way to Travis Henry

Or Willis McGahee.....

I come in peace. A guy named BLITZKRIEG on the BILLS message board can vouch for me.

Of course we AFC BEAST rivals would be lying if we didn't admit to some relief at not having to face Ricky Williams twice a year. That said, I came here to say that I am sorry for PHISH fans that it came down this way.

I've read some comments by Muck, and my opinion about this matter is essentially the same. His decision is his own, his timing SUCKED!!!! I'm flying from Wyoming to see the PHINz play in Buffalo on Oct. 17th, and sorry that I won't get to see our defense STUFF him this year!!!! (j/k)

Anyway, condolences from a wyowoman who remembers every one of those losses to your team during the 70's like it was yesterday. I think what Ricky did in terms of timing STINKS!!!!

i think the fins would be better off with a power running back like anthony thomas than with some dude with iffy knees. I like edge but he could go somewhere else and get more money where there werent questions on the oline. Maybe the Browns or even Oakland? Plus Shaun Alexander is in a contract year and he's an excellent runner, I'd choose him over Edge just because I know his knees havent blown out yet and wouldn't be an excuse.

BiggDolphin said:
I would like to have Edge next year, he is only 28 that's not that old. He is still one of the best backs catching the ball IMO. He showed signs of old self last year against us. I would like to get him and draft a running back, but Miami luck with drafting running backs isn't very good.
thats just another 2 year deal for you guys, 30 is a cursed age for running backs and this guy has alraedy been injured. His production is boosted from the best passing game in the League.

FinFan24 said:
Wow your making yourself look like an idiot! You come out here insulting us all cuz one guy made a mistake, when ur facts r screwed up. FYI, Edge has alrdy said hed love to play back in Miami retard! Guess what, we do have a chance of winning, despite ur red and blue glasses, the Pats arent dominatnt over every1. The Dolphins r always competitve, and Edge would keep tht trsdition alive.

thanks FF24. just typed that one a little too fast. but oh, look now it's fixed

Back
Top Bottom