Mort: Suh signing with Miami | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mort: Suh signing with Miami

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 58s58 seconds ago
Per @mortreport: Barring breakdown in formal contract negotiations, Ndamukong Suh will sign with Dolphins. Deal around $114M, $60M gtd.

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley 5s5 seconds ago
I had heard this morning they were inches away. Per @mortreport it's done with Suh. Like $40M for Suh in first two seasons, I've heard.

dancing_.gif

pug.gif

Never really bought into the whole Suh/Miami talk. Thought it wouldn't end well for the Dolphins and I will still be nervous until it is official on Tuesday.

But King Kong in Miami? Woah!

I never believe these things until the paperwork is signed. After all, we're the mighty dolphins and snatching defeat from the jaws of victory is a thing for us.

Thats alot of money.....but I feel a lot better bout suh then I did about Albert or Wallace...and I thought Albert earned his contract in yr 1.

Its just alot of money...still wanna see how the contract is structured, curious to see where we go from here on the CB and LB fronts

Wow!!!! What a chunk of change!! Can't wait to see him on the field destroying Brady.

I hear you, It's scary for sure man but I can tell you one thing, I am tired of not having any real differnce makers on our team so I am just going to hope for the best and try and enjoy the news for the moment at least (well Tuesday when he actually signs).

Something this does is open up the draft. No longer does Miami need to weight D line heavier, we can truly take the best player at 14.

Back
Top Bottom