Mort: Suh signing with Miami | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mort: Suh signing with Miami

Chris Mortensen ‏@mortreport 4m4 minutes ago
Suh also will get $60 million in first 3 years of 6-year contract, based on parameters set between #Dolphins and Suh's agent, Jimmy Sexton.

I hear you, It's scary for sure man but I can tell you one thing, I am tired of not having any real differnce makers on our team so I am just going to hope for the best and try and enjoy the news for the moment at least (well Tuesday when he actually signs).
Very nice birthday present! Thanks Dolphins!:brewskis:

he was dominating us last season i remember in the first quarter, might have been the first drive, i knew we we're going to lose that game because he was killing our center and guard, we couldn't do a thing on offense because he was so disruptive. now hes on our team. wow! we have an absolute beast next to vernon and wake

Get some cold cuts.... Get some cold cuts.......Wooooooo! #90 Ladies!! Woooooooo!

I never believe these things until the paperwork is signed. After all, we're the mighty dolphins and snatching defeat from the jaws of victory is a thing for us.

Translation: "in characteristic fashion I always hope that the team I purport to root for ends up with egg on its face again"

I still want Tannehill and Pouncey signed this year.

As exciting as this is... I really hope it doesnt **** up our cap for 5 years. People were pretty excited about the Mike Wallace deal this time a few years back

Draft Waynes at corner, Dorsett for wr(to replace Wallace speed next year) . Upgrade the LB and G. Then we will rock

Back
Top Bottom