Mort: Suh signing with Miami | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mort: Suh signing with Miami

This isn't like overpaying for Wallace or even Brandon Albert. This is analogous to getting a player who's elite, in his prime and not only one of the best at his position, also one of the best in the nfl in all positions.

You are all missing the greatest part. The moment Wake and Suh converge on a opposing QB, the universe will stop, in the background The marriage of Figaro plays in the background ala Shawshank Redemption. All of us will stop together as one with the universe as our face breaks into a smile no other fanbase will ever know.

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 50s50 seconds ago
Per @mortreport, 6-yr, $11 deal on table for Ndamukong Suh in Miami. Involved clubs were aware Fins were in the $18M-$19M/year range. ...

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 30s31 seconds ago
... And that prompted a number of the teams to back off, which seems to have brought clarity to the Suh chase. Raiders helped drive $$$ up.

That's basically impossible.

Depends on the year one cap hit.

If we had planned to sign Pouncey and Tannehill this year we should still do. Suh is great but means little alone. They had a decent qb, Suh and Megatron and still didnt win a single playoff game. We must ensure even with a crazy contact here that we still think long term.

The bobblehead dolls in hayden's man cave will be safe tonight!!!!

3d1498a4119451809c76bc1ec5a40302.jpg

This isn't like overpaying for Wallace or even Brandon Albert. This is analogous to getting a player who's elite, in his prime and not only one of the best at his position, also one of the best in the nfl in all positions.

Exactly.
If megatron became a free agent. And we signed him would people really be sitting here moaning about the price.

In my entire lifetime watching the Miami Dolphins, this is the single best move that they've made. I couldn't be more thrilled.

Q: Warren Buffet, if you were an NFL owner, how would you spend your money?

WB: Ndamukong ****ing Suh!

gpvjiNv.png

Charles Robinson ‏@CharlesRobinson 19s20 seconds ago
Multiple NFL sources: Ndamukong Suh deal imminent w/ #Dolphins, #Jaguars are turning their attention to Jared Odrick. Good shot to get him.

Cool move if it sticks. You have to be concerned about the spreading out of money on the team though, that is so much dough. No one needs me to write why.
I don't mind trying something different at this point. It's been a long time since we had a big name player. Miami fans deep down inside need points to be scored too. We have learned to like high powered offence.
I found that even with JJ Teams, good D, boring O. Hope this works out for us!

I still want Tannehill and Pouncey signed this year.

As exciting as this is... I really hope it doesnt **** up our cap for 5 years. People were pretty excited about the Mike Wallace deal this time a few years back

Difference being we don't have to rely on anyone else to get value out of Suh. If Tanny could hit Wallace on the deep ball none of us would complain about his contract.

I have mixed feelings cheering for a dirty player like Suh but the thought of him dominating opposing lines for us for the next however many years is exciting for sure.

Back
Top Bottom