Mort: Suh signing with Miami | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mort: Suh signing with Miami

11026059_10205961352534992_3387158573321346004_n.jpg

picture this!

i so love this!!!!!

Gregg Rosenthal ‏@greggrosenthal
Or he’ll be forced to ride a tiny bicycle? RT @nflukhank: No excuses for Philbin now. Playoffs or

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 12s13 seconds ago
People are already lining up to play with Suh. Dolphins clearly won big.

Not sure if he is correct or what

Live on Sportscenter "Breaking News Ndamukong Suh expected to sign with the Miami Dolphins, deal will pay around 114 million"

So that's roughly 19 million per season? Good lord that is a lot.

it really doesn't matter. the cap hit would never be that high and the amount of money Suh is about to generate for the Dolphins, Nike and the city in general, Ross could have gave him 100 million guaranteed. The figure is meaningless we wanted to get him and we got him. Not many teams can do that.... Oakland Dallas and San Diego couldn't even get a visit..... 1-2-3 seal the deal, 3 years in a row we got the #1 free agent No visit needed No visit to any other team. Pretty incredible.

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 12s13 seconds ago
People are already lining up to play with Suh. Dolphins clearly won big.

Not sure if he is correct or what

I think he is 75% wrong on this, considering he gave us a 25% chance to land Suh yesterday.

I'm sure he will make a big impact on the field, but I really hope we are protected in case he decides to start stomping on people again...

Alex Marvez ‏@alexmarvez 7s8 seconds ago
FWIW: Source tells @NFLonFOX talks still ongoing b/n @NdamukongSuh & @MiamiDolphins. However, I don't doubt @mortreport of deal getting done

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 42s42 seconds ago
Dolphins fans and team owe Louis Delmas a huge thanks for selling the organization and city to Suh.

DEC Management ‏@davidcanter 47s48 seconds ago
Numbers leaked now may be to get other suitors to step their offers up. Players can’t sign til Tuesday. No deal is don’t until it’s signed!

This isn't like overpaying for Wallace or even Brandon Albert. This is analogous to getting a player who's elite, in his prime and not only one of the best at his position, also one of the best in the nfl in all positions.

True, but Suh's contract is also about the size of both of their contracts put together. Albert signed for $46 million for five years and Wallace for $60 million for five years. Just saying. He's a ****ing phenomenal football player but that's a lot of money to put on the table and the expectations have to therefore be through the roof.

Like I was saying yesterday, if he doesn't go into the HOF as a Dolphin -- meaning, he doesn't establish himself as one of the all time greats and do that wearing our uniform -- it probably won't have been worth it. This is Reggie White territory we just entered. Reggie became a Packer for life and helped bring a Super Bowl to Green Bay, but that's one of the few times deals like this have worked. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for bold -- at least take a shot, and if you're going to do it, do it on a guy like Suh -- but I think have to accept that the bargain has to be that we get a Suhperbowl out of this. That's where the bar is now.

Back
Top Bottom