Morts Picks | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Morts Picks

You can't call him an expert because he is basing this off the preseason, and anyone who knows football knows that the preseason doesn't mean ****. We will win this division and we will have a bye week. GO DOLPHINS!!!

You would BF. It pretty much says that the Bills won't make the playoffs....again. lol.

I have no qualms about Mort's analysis. We could very well finish last (although I don't believe it will happen). We could also finish first. That's how close the division is. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried about the OL and Fiedler. Honestly, that's ALL I'm worried about. Nothing else. Not even DT. I think we're set everywhere else.

Really, I think everyone's got their panties in a was over nothing. I like seeing this kind of stuff. I don't like when we're picked by everyone to win.

Originally posted by Muck
Really, I think everyone's got their panties in a was over nothing. I like seeing this kind of stuff. I don't like when we're picked by everyone to win.

I agree with you muck i like them as underdogs rather than the favorites. It always seems to me that as soon as they start to become the favorites (ex- second half of a season) that is when things fall apart

LOL, no...

... picking the Dolphins to finish last in their division when they have RW's, Chris Chambers and one of the best D's in the NFL is why he is an idiot here. I could see 2nd place, but last place? No something went wrong with Mort. Maybe someone in the Dolphins orginization pissed him off or something.

Oliver...

Originally posted by RobertHoover
So let me get this strait. If a writer doesn't glow over the Fish he is some time of moron or crackhead. The radio guy (Maddog I think), the writer in the Sun-Sentinal yesterday, the SI article, now Mort. They all pick the Dolphins as middle of the pack and they are all on crack.

Do I have that right?

And WR, Gailey did just fine with Lamar in 2000, the league just caught up with him last year.

Mort

Originally posted by chambers84
Yeah, he smokes a lot of crack too.

Yep and you too might be hitting that pipe once you see how the fish will perform this year...

But I might be wrong it depends on Ricky and the O-Line to see if the Fins have a good year if not it's going to be a hard long season for that dee... trying to keep you in the games.

look foward to enjoying AFC EAST FOOTBALL THIS YEAR !!!!!!!!!

Man nyrican, you're guys' chant is really g a y. Plus, your biggest fan is a guy named Fireman Ed and isnt even a real fireman...pathetic.

What is that saying...better to keep your mouth shut and let people THINK your an idiot, then to open it and prove it?

AFC East football this year will probably be wide open..all the teams are improved...I think it will come down to injuries..This is defintely the best conference in the NFL..maybe we should have moved to the south instead of the colts..lol....to all the fans in the afc east (non Dolfans) ..here's you and wishing you a good offseason..sooner than us of course.

Re: Mort

Originally posted by nyrican

But I might be wrong it depends on Ricky and the O-Line to see if the Fins have a good year if not it's going to be a hard long season for that dee... trying to keep you in the games.

We were 11-5 last year with no running game and O-Line. RB has gotten a huge upgrade and this O-line is somewhat better then last years only because we now at least have 'some' depth.

Adphin, were you talking to me? I was just letting an ignorant fan know that he is indeed a fireman.

No Jets, I think he was talking to echo...Although I don't want to speak for AJ.

Back
Top Bottom