Most Exciting Dolphins player | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Most Exciting Dolphins player

!PapaCrunk81!

'Cocaine and Toupes'
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
To all of the PhinFans, who is the most exciting Dolphins player you've seen wear the aqua, IYO. I'm going to take the easy route and say #34, Ricky Williams.

I grew up watching Dan Marino..so I'm gonna stick with him.

But it's been a long time since I've seen anything as exciting as watching RW run over D's.

I love Ricky. But the most exciting ever?

Its not even close. It's gotta be Dan the Man!

When he was behind center, we were never out of a game.

I never got to see Dan in his prime.. but I am witnessing Ricky in his prime.. So its RICKY for ME!

Without any doubt, Dan Marino.

As far as most exciting player not to wear the aqua and coral, its another easy call--Barry Sanders.

I've been lucky enough to see Bob Griese and all other players wearing our colors since. But in all that time, I'd have to say Dan was the most electrifying. I mean, every time he dropped back you could hear the fear in the defensive coordinator heart. Every time he dropped back for a pass, the score keeper had to get ready.

Now with Ricky, it's something I've never seen for the Dolphins. He is the most enjoyable player I've seen in a long long time.

I did not see Dan play besides his last year and the usual one or two clips a year NFL shows on Dan, so I will say Ricky Williams. You never know if he will knock a guy over or run by him for a TD. Love it!:D

Dan was a pleasure to watch..Idolized him..Simply beautiful in his timing and release...If you've seen the guy play when he was at his best you know who was the most exciting...
Ricky is a gamebreaker but to beat Dan he's going to have to do what he did last season more than once...

In 3rd place...None other than my man Ray Lucas...:lol: ...
Now he got your heart going...

Most exciting ever: Dan Marino
Most exciting now: Jason Taylor (even though Ricky is my favorite).

If you would have asked me this question in 1999 or 2000 I would have said Sam Madison.

Back
Top Bottom