Most Exciting Dolphins player | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Most Exciting Dolphins player

1.Marino
2.Duper
3.Clayton
4.Ricky

The Marks bros. were just TOO exciting to have Ricky in front of them as of yet..

besides dan and ricky im goin to go with chambers. i love watchin him play and he makes sweet catches. His rookie season he had awsome catches and added some life to miami. this last year against the jets when he caught that touchdown that they called incomplete(that was a horrible call) that was one of the best catches.

Originally posted by 8434alltheway
besides dan and ricky im goin to go with chambers. i love watchin him play and he makes sweet catches. His rookie season he had awsome catches and added some life to miami. this last year against the jets when he caught that touchdown that they called incomplete(that was a horrible call) that was one of the best catches.

I loved that catch against the Jets... That was a touchdown. And the fact that some rule put in for a specific situation that happened in a specific game caused that it to be ruled incomplete is in my mind a violation of the spirt of the game...

I'd have to say Zach is fun to watch..

He's all over the field so it's hard to miss em..

This top three list contains only players I saw play(No disrespect to the old time greats)
1. Marino-greatest QB ever, a true champion
2. Ricky-he can run by you or run over you
3a. O.J. McDuffie-Injuries ended his career too early
3b. Jason Taylor-absolute beast

Larry Czonka
Paul Warfield
Dan Marino
Ricky Williams

I wish some of you guys were around to watch Czonka carry people down the field on his back..You think Ricky's fun..Larry was a Ricky without the speed..But he ran over you. though you and carry 2 0r 3 guys on his back about 5-10 yards down the field. He was awesome to watch...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd say Marino, then Zonck, then Clayton and Duper and Warfield
on defence I'd say AJ Duhe, JT AND Zack
on special teams...Garo...lol

Originally posted by Danny
I'd say Marino, then Zonck, then Clayton and Duper and Warfield
on defence I'd say AJ Duhe, JT AND Zack
on special teams...Garo...lol
as far as receivers go, i think nat moore was pretty darn fun to watch. remember the helicopter catch in the endzone?

Booyeah got it right w/ McDuffie. I would always watch for him on 3rd downs and whenever we needed a big catch. He was always there, its such a shame his career was cut short. He'd probably still be playin in the slot if he could run w/o pain. Irving Fryar and Keith Jackson were exciting too. Of course, all of these guys are on the receiving end of the most exciting guy so they are exciting by association.

Originally posted by VictorVonCrunk
To all of the PhinFans, who is the most exciting Dolphins player you've seen wear the aqua, IYO. I'm going to take the easy route and say #34, Ricky Williams.

Marino, then Clayton, then Duper and now Ricky Williams and then Jason Taylor. I always thought John Offerdahl was exciting as heck to watch as well!

Oliver...

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
Larry Czonka
Paul Warfield
Dan Marino
Ricky Williams

I wish some of you guys were around to watch Czonka carry people down the field on his back..You think Ricky's fun..Larry was a Ricky without the speed..But he ran over you. though you and carry 2 0r 3 guys on his back about 5-10 yards down the field. He was awesome to watch...

I was there.... Csonka was like a steamroller... not only would he run over you, but he'd drag 3-4 of you with him for 5-10 yards....

I loved watching him get the ball....

Warfield was amazing ... just never got the call as much as some of the better known WR's due to Morris, Csonk, and Kiick in the backfield...

THE most electrifying has to be Marino ... but players like Warfield, Csonka, Morris, Clayton, Duper, Offerdahl, Ricky, JT, Zach and the entire No-Name D...all run close seconds!

;)

All time: Marino. No one in the history of the league every threw the ball like him.

Right now: Ricky.

JT is my favorite player, but watching Ricky run is beautiful. Especially since we haven't had a real RB in 25 years. I put him slightly below Marino.

ricky williams= outstanding RB, but a long way to go in terms of greatness

dan marino= without question, the greatest, most prolific, most exciting, fiery QB to EVERRRRRR strap on a helmet

another exiting thing to see was Little,Kuechenburg and Langer coming at you and then Zonck behind them. Those were the days!!!

Back
Top Bottom