Most Impressive Players at Mini Camp? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Most Impressive Players at Mini Camp?

Krie30511 said:
OL: I could only see them as a unit.... they looked IMPROVED... there was still some missed blocks and blown assignments but over all there was some running room for the backs... I'm excited about these guys because seeing what I saw last year I'm will to put my butt on the line and say this O-line will prove to be 100x's better than the likes of last year... they just seem to have it together much better than last years squad.... so I was much IMPRESSED by the improvement of the unit as a whole...

That calculates to only 2-3 false starts per game this season....:lol:

phinphan11 said:
That calculates to only 2-3 false starts per game this season....:lol:

all joking aside...that was something that you did not see at all in camp..... there was mental toughness shown greatly in all the o lineman (even Mcintosh)
I was very impressed with there improvment in that area.....

Krie30511 said:
all joking aside...that was something that you did not see at all in camp..... there was mental toughness shown greatly in all the o lineman (even Mcintosh)
I was very impressed with there improvment in that area.....

That would be great news if it translates to game day results!

WHAT ABOUT RONNIE BROWN??? I haven't heard much of anything about how he looked..Anybody watch him much?

BringBackShula said:
WHAT ABOUT RONNIE BROWN??? I haven't heard much of anything about how he looked..Anybody watch him much?

Amazing athlete....great hands, looks like a reciever when running routes.... cuts on a dime, very smooth and fluid in his movement... great speed for his size.... he will produce greatly this year (IMO)

I saw alot of good things on saturday. Hell, there are way too many to remember. Welker looks like he could be a weapon on offense dispite his size. Channing Crowder looked very good; very athletic and he seems to be picking up the defense quickly. Marty Booker had alot of drops in the morning session on saturday but I think he deserves the benefit of the doubt. I think it is about time for Donald Lee to go, he dropped way too many balls and jumped a few too many times.

Just judging from Muck's photos....

It such a TREAT to see 3 WRs sets. I believe we are about to see the RETURN of explosive Miami Offense (ala Dan's years).

NathanHunt said:
Just judging from Muck's photos....

It such a TREAT to see 3 WRs sets. I believe we are about to see the RETURN of explosive Miami Offense (ala Dan's years).

Agreed... Wes is going to break out this year because of the "secret weapon" quality he has.... & DB gonna have a bigg year too

Krie30511 said:
Agreed... Wes is going to break out this year because of the "secret weapon" quality he has.... & DB gonna have a bigg year too

I'm still pulling for Boston to recover nicely. With his size and hands, he gives us so much potential at WR. Granted, the initial reviews of him at camp speak of him being in discomfort and limping, but I think we all realize he has plenty of time to work through his end stage rehabbing. If I recall correctly, he's a good run blocking WR too.

If he's rededicated and anywhere near 100%, we'll have a WR core that would have given Dan major wood back in the day. Possibly the best we've ever had. I did say possibly.

Back
Top Bottom