Most Over rated Players in the NFL? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Most Over rated Players in the NFL?

Simmer Finner

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Who do you guys feel are the most overrated players that are playing the game today........ My list goes

Nate Burelson (thought to be the next "moss")
Fred Smoot
Jake Delhomme
Warren Sapp
Travis Henry
David Carr
Laverneous Coles

and at the number one spot................ MIKE VICK!

yeah, i was just going to say we are playing the most overrated player in the NFL this week.

Don't forget to mention:
Ray Lewis
Jake Plummer
Willis Magahee or however you spell it...oh geez the Buffalo tolls will be out for that comment.
Any of the Lions WR's

Simmer Finner said:
Who do you guys feel are the most overrated players that are playing the game today........ My list goes

Nate Burelson (thought to be the next "moss")
Fred Smoot
Jake Delhomme
Warren Sapp
Travis Henry
David Carr
Laverneous Coles

and at the number one spot................ MIKE VICK!
Laverneus Coles, Keyshawn Johnson, Mike Vic, Brian Urlacher,

willis mcgahee is overrated BIG TIME and don't listen to any buffalo homers who tell you otherwise

r u guys kidding? i bet u wouldnt say vick is over rated if he played for us. where is chris chambers on these lists of yours?

Chris Chambers doesn't have any hype from the media that I can tell. The media hypes all the other players like crazy.

Jake Delhomme is not over rated he has been a solid quarterback since he has been a starter

Jake is like the 2nd coming of Marc Bulger.........but with less talent.

Warren has been the most overrated player for a long time. He is not getting the hype that he did 3-4 years ago but he is still overrated. Getting paid 7 mil a year to make 12 tackles a season what a joke.

Warren Sapp
Javon Kearse: 2 good seasons
Mushin Muhamed: Only reciever carolina had to throw to
Clinton Portis: Denver good/Washintong bad
Charles Woodson: never been that impressed with him

that's my very opinionated list.

Nobody thinks chambers is anything fantastic.. he gets no media credit!

Jake plummer on the other hand i believe is UNDER rated.. ive always thought he was something special.. but the 2 dumb plays he makes per game over shadow his good play.. if he keeps playing the same way.. and learned how to get rid of those bone head plays.. he's gonna be a force! and people will be talking...

(thats as long as he doesnt play the dolphins again in the near future!!!!!!!!) WOOOOOOOOO

RAY LEWIS = MOST OVER RATED DEFENSIVE PLAYER easily

I never heard Nate Burleson was the next Moss.

Don't know where that's coming from.

Michael Vick is not overrated, anytime when one player comes in and takes your team from 4-12 to 12-4 or whatever it was they can't be overrated.

His accuracy in the passing game is bad, but guess what he's the QB, and his job is to win games and that is exactly what he does.

On this board:
Chris Chambers is overrated

League Wide:
The whole of the Patriots apart from Richard Seymour and a select few.
Julius Jones
Willis McGahee(any time you run the ball 25 times each game with someone they should average around 90 YPG)

Wow... you guys are stupid vicks the 2nd best player in football. Before you verbally attach me notice I didn’t say qb.

Mike Vick (the person who says this is ******ed)
Nate Burelson (over rated? yeah coming out of college, but it takes time. wont be as good as moss)
Fred Smoot (agreed)
Jake Delhomme (disagree, no one smart says he's great but he’s efficient)
Warren Sapp (agreed, he was good 6 years ago)
Travis Henry (overrated buy a hair)
David Carr (not overrated because everyone says he hasn’t done anything)
Laverneous Coles (disagree, pretty good number 2 guy)
Keyshawn Johnson (agree. if he could catch w/ his huge annoying mouth he would break Rices record)
Brian Urlacher (agreed)
Chris Chambers is not overated because all the Phins qbs can't hit the side of a barn.
Ray Lewis (agreed)

Its a toss up between the most overrated, Lewis or Urlacher?

srdnaty said:
Laverneous Coles (disagree, pretty good number 2 guy)
barn.

He isnt seen as a number 2 guy , people around the league consider him a top 10 wideout........ and a SURE number 1 guy

he's bad

Simmer Finner said:
He isnt seen as a number 2 guy , people around the league consider him a top 10 wideout........ and a SURE number 1 guy

he's bad

True

Back
Top Bottom