Most questionable draft-day trade | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Most questionable draft-day trade

Who overpaid the most on draft day?

• Giants (3rd in 2004, 1st and 5th in 2005 to move up three spots for Eli Manning)

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • Browns (2nd round pick to move up one spot for Kellen Winslow)

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Dolphins (4th round pick to move up one spot for Vernon Carey)

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • Bills (2nd and 5th in 2004, 1st in 2005 for J.P. Losman)

Votes: 28 60.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Spikes said:
That's ironic.

I know there's a thread around here that details the Dolphins recent first round picks...

So I guess I love the fact that the Fins 1st rd picks aren't able to contribute...ever

Ever? Really? LOL!!!

BB

finzfan4life said:
WRONG!!!! Feeley was the second stringer, but listed as third because of NFL rules, because he did not hold the ball for the feild goal kicker. Bottom line, worst trade today moving up for Losman.. BLHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAH!! Way to go Donahoe!!!
you spin me round round........

Hey answer the question I have in the earlier post. Let's see if you can answer it.

Bigbry:
"I just love the fact TD's 1st rd picks arent able to contribute in their up-coming seasons."

You too. Answer it.:D

Just so you know there was only one TOP 10 player drafted last years that made a significant impact. Suggs. Boldin was another but not in the top 10. If you know any such player in this years draft, why aren't you a GM for any team?

Justasportsfan said:
you spin me round round........

Hey answer the question I have in the earlier post. Let's see if you can answer it.

Bigbry:
"I just love the fact TD's 1st rd picks arent able to contribute in their up-coming seasons."

You too. Answer it.:D

Just so you know there was only one TOP 10 player drafted last years that made a significant impact. Suggs. Boldin was another but not in the top 10. If you know any such player in this years draft, why aren't you a GM for any team?

To answer your previous question: When/IF Losman starts is when he does! Unless you can see the future?

BB

bigbry said:
To answer your previous question: When/IF Losman starts is when he does! Unless you can see the future?

BB

Bigbry:
I just love the fact TD's 1st rd picks arent able to contribute in their up-coming seasons.

BUt you can? :rolleyes:

Justasportsfan said:
Bigbry:
I just love the fact TD's 1st rd picks arent able to contribute in their up-coming seasons.

BUt you can? :rolleyes:

McGahee didnt start. Evans had MAJOR knee recon and may be able to break in later in the season. Losman, everyone knows you dont throw a rook QB to the wolves in the 1st year.

BB

We're not even in the running here. I'm still not that high on the trade down, but it was a decent value while the rest of them are practically theft on the part of the team trading down.

I voted for Buffalo. I have no problem with drafting for the future. I wanted Miami to draft Rivers (back when he was expected to last to our pick). I just think that Losman is a horrible pick that was made worse by giving up two picks for him.

Justa...you get no respect on this board and you ususally post decent stuff...but I have to say that Loseman was way behind in the QB race in this draft IMO...I'm not knocking the pick too much until the 2005 season...more than likely we won't see him till then, but that's ok for you guys you have a QB....

Justasportsfan said:
and what do you have... Feely? What rd. was he drafted ? Wasn't he a 3rd string qb?

Question for all finfans, what qb in next years draft can start right away if Drew is gone next year? NONE. Losman will have a year under his belt by then and I doubt we'll be trading for a 3rd string qb from the eagles either. :lol:

AJ has started and won in this league nuff said ... Losman was projected as a late 3 rnd pick,, he is a project with an ego like he has accomplished something as a qb... :lol:

Ah yes the same thing was spewed about RJ, justa .... I think that Losman has a very long way to go to prove he can be the next Kelly and not the next R Leaf !!!!

LOL though ...

LMFAO !!

Marino1983

Wait...is bigbry under the impression that Evans is hurt now?

Cause...he played this season in college. He was hurt the year before.

"Losman was projected as a late 3 rnd pick"

I'd love to see this mock draft.

LOVE to.

St. Louis and Green Bay wanted him in the first. Most drafts had Green Bay taking him at 25.

I heard on espn radio earlier that we got suckered into giving up our 4th round pick to move up. I heard the Vikings told the Dolphins that the Patriots were offering their 4th round pick to move up to get Carey. Come to find out that Carey wasn't even on their board for the first round. Makes me wonder more about our front office. This move wouldn't surprise me at all.

Back
Top Bottom