Most talented team in the NFL??? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Most talented team in the NFL???

Talent: Oakland & Philly...Washington should be putting out better numbers this year....But...But watch out if Tampa can get some major upgrades in the O-Line they would be the most talented all around. :)

If Dallas has another offseason like last year... next year they will be the most talented team hands down. Thankfully, their HC is an idiot.

Dallas isn't going anywhere. The top teams talent-wise are Tampa, Green Bay, and Oakland IMO.

Dallas is rapidly improving and could could make some serious noise next year, especially if Hutchinson continues to improve.

On paper, Dallas has one impressive looking roster. On paper they should be a 10-3 team right now. Their HC is an idiot so he might be shown the door this year or Jerry Kones might keep him around. He does seem to be Jones' lap dog. QB is also a concern for them.

One thing about Dallas is Jones' determination to do whatever is necessary to bring Dallas back to glory. He'll get whatever, free agents he needs. Couple that with another good draft and they will be sitting pretty.

Originally posted by Barbarian
Dallas is rapidly improving and could could make some serious noise next year, especially if Hutchinson continues to improve.

Dallas has improved since last year, but they were really crappy last year. How could they not improve? Anyways, I just don't see them becoming contender any time soon. With guys like Galloway, they're underachievers.

Originally posted by booyeah_
Dallas has improved since last year, but they were really crappy last year. How could they not improve? Anyways, I just don't see them becoming contender any time soon. With guys like Galloway, they're underachievers.

Dallas' biggest problem is the owner :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Sniper
On paper, Dallas has one impressive looking roster. On paper they should be a 10-3 team right now. Their HC is an idiot so he might be shown the door this year or Jerry Kones might keep him around. He does seem to be Jones' lap dog. QB is also a concern for them.

Exactly, talent doesn't always = SB contender.

Originally posted by booyeah_
Exactly, talent doesn't always = SB contender.

The Pats proved that last year by beating a much more talented team.

Dallas has the talent but they a new coach. Look what changing coaches did for Tampa!

Originally posted by Biggunndunn
Talent: Oakland & Philly...Washington should be putting out better numbers this year....But...But watch out if Tampa can get some major upgrades in the O-Line they would be the most talented all around. :)
if you're gonna insist on putting oakland on that list, miami can't be too far behind!:evil:

Miami could very well be up on that list too. You guys have impressed me this season. Ricky Williams was the key. Losing the draft picks for him is no big deal. Free agency is the best way to get talent. What is the cap situation like for you guys next year?

Were in good shape capwise. I'm not sure the exact number, but I believe that they are approximately 2-3 million under the cap... but I could be wrong about the number, but I do know that they are under.

Thanks for the reply Barbarian...

2-3 millions isn't too bad. I was guessing you guys would be a little more over, but I don't follow the fins as close as you... Being under like that means you guys could add even more talent next year. Especially if some contracts were reworked. Who are your free agents this year?

I'm thinking the Bills and the Fins will be powerhouses in the AFC East and the NFL as a whole next year.

Back
Top Bottom