Mostly likely 1st round pick in 2017? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mostly likely 1st round pick in 2017?

Cook and fournette need to make up an injury and never play a college football game again. Their draft positions are locked up. This is pointless imo.

Cook and fournette need to make up an injury and never play a college football game again. Their draft positions are locked up. This is pointless imo.

I don't think adding injuries to cook's resumé is going to up his resale value. The list of reasons why teams shouldn't draft him is long enough. But as long as we're discussing it, I'm all for an injury on that front.

I don't think adding injuries to cook's resumé is going to up his resale value. The list of reasons why teams shouldn't draft him is long enough. But as long as we're discussing it, I'm all for an injury on that front.

They don't need to up their value IMO, they are locked in, what they need to do is not allow their insane coaches to run them into the ground until they blow out their knees.

For all of cooks problems, you watch him play and all that other stuff will get overlooked. Just the way the NFL is.

They don't need to up their value IMO, they are locked in, what they need to do is not allow their insane coaches to run them into the ground until they blow out their knees.

For all of cooks problems, you watch him play and all that other stuff will get overlooked. Just the way the NFL is.

The nfl is putting way more emphasis on character than it did before. Hardy is 28 and won't be able to find a job. Ray rice is done. Seferian Jenkins got dropped a day after a dui. This is not the nfl of yesteryear. You add an acl to a list that already includes woman beating and animal abusing, and you've got a tough sell on your hands. Too much talent coming out this year to waste your time with that crap. He needs to wise up before he costs himself millions.

The nfl is putting way more emphasis on character than it did before. Hardy is 28 and won't be able to find a job. Ray rice is done. Seferian Jenkins got dropped a day after a dui. This is not the nfl of yesteryear. You add an acl to a list that already includes woman beating and animal abusing, and you've got a tough sell on your hands. Too much talent coming out this year to waste your time with that crap. He needs to wise up before he costs himself millions.

Rice is done because he's washed up. ASJ has never been good in the NFL, but he got his chance, hardy has had multiple chances.

A bad attitude might knock you down a round. Thats it, no one falls further than that except Hernandez who was literally murdering people.

A blown out knee might end their chances of being drafted in the first half of the draft. Clearly it's better for both fournette and cook to sit out the rest of the season. They accomplish nothing by playing.

Miami may end up picking top five so Garrett might be in play.

I know it's considered to be a strong year for pass rushers, who do you all have next after Garrett?

garret in first and kelly in second and i will be a happy camper

Fournette and Kelly on the same field today. pretty excited for that game.

2 future Dolphins hopfully.

Jonathan Allen dominating today.

What a difference two games have made for Miami. Instead of talking top 5 we are now looking at maybe the middle of round 1.

In that area, I think the Dolphins biggest needs really come into play more....linebackers. Still could get a pass rusher, but if I had to guess most likely pick after seven games I'd say Reuben Foster.

Back
Top Bottom