MSNBC Poll on which team will win next Super Bowl | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MSNBC Poll on which team will win next Super Bowl

Good, this team needs to fly under the radar.

Originally posted by Fisticuff
Good, this team needs to fly under the radar.

No, I just think people are finally becoming intelligent and realizing this team is going nowhere.

Originally posted by dusty_hog

No, I just think people are finally becoming intelligent and realizing this team is going nowhere.
if you're a fan, you never look at it that way!;)

Who even cares about these results?

In years past, they've been considered a top favorite and it meant NADA! NOTHING!

Just wait till next year... this poll means absolutely nothing to me.

Originally posted by dolphinfan8500
Who even cares about these results?

In years past, they've been considered a top favorite and it meant NADA! NOTHING!

Just wait till next year... this poll means absolutely nothing to me.
you're right, it means nothing. when the fins went undefeated, they were underdogs in the superbowl. underdog is a pretty desireable position for the fins!;)

Hang on! I've got something positive to add to another poll..

BRB.........

Not anymore. That's ****ing disgusting. :down: :nono: :samurai:

Edited for odoriferous content? Who knew? :D

Until free agency, and the draft takes place, it seem to me that the only reasonable pick would be the Pats.

WOW! Everyone is picking the pats to win next year, thats a surprise! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by BuGaLoU
WOW! Everyone is picking the pats to win next year, thats a surprise! :rolleyes:
most people won't buck the system, they go with the flow!;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Good. Hope they pick us to finish 4th or 5th as in 2000. This team shows up when they get no respect and disappear when they read their own press clippings.

Originally posted by Agua
Good. Hope they pick us to finish 4th or 5th as in 2000. This team shows up when they get no respect and disappear when they read their own press clippings.
thats about the size of it!;)

Originally posted by Agua

I can count the number of times this team has "showed up" in the last two seasons on one hand.

Back
Top Bottom