MSNBC Poll on which team will win next Super Bowl | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MSNBC Poll on which team will win next Super Bowl

Originally posted by Rick 1966

I can count the number of times this team has "showed up" in the last two seasons on one hand.
rick 1966, that wouldn't be because of norton, would it!:confused:

Originally posted by Rick 1966

I can count the number of times this team has "showed up" in the last two seasons on one hand.

And they've generally been favored. As I said originally; they show up when they get no respect and dissappear when they read their own press clippings. This has been going on a lot longer than two years. Try 11-15 years.

Originally posted by Agua

And they've generally been favored. As I said originally; they show up when they get no respect and dissappear when they read their own press clippings. This has been going on a lot longer than two years. Try 11-15 years.
more like 20 years!:(

Were New England and Carolina chosen to go to the SB this year in the poll from last year? Didn't think so. NO point in predicting next year before the draft and free agency

Originally posted by dolfan06
i wonder how many pats fans voted?:rolleyes:

The same amount of fans, that it takes, to screw in a lightbulb at Gillette Stadium... :D

I voted for Amy.

clear.gif

Originally posted by KeyHawk
The Fins had better results in years past.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4131633/

Key

A SB winners poll at this time is one of the dumbest things to really put up. Nothing against you, but why would any site go to any trouble like that? i wouldn't necessarly say NE is the HUGE fav right now. They won 2 yrs ago, were the fav again last yr and missed the playoffs all together like us. FA hasn't even begun yet, let alone the draft or cuts but they "have" enough info to make next yrs predicitions already?
Bullfeathers!! Things must really be slow !!! ;) :lol:

Back
Top Bottom