Mussim Muhammed for Pat Surtain | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mussim Muhammed for Pat Surtain

Northcutt isn't tough enough and he shows few signs of ever being more than a 700 yard 5 TD WR. He's hardly an endzone threat and worth a 2nd round pick at very best.

nice.

we'll do that.

lets trade Jason Taylor and Ricky Williams for Drew Brees.

I'm all for looking at Muhammad as a FA this June, but there is no reason to give up anything for him. Whoever said that we had to look at him because Boston has a bruised shin needs to realize that he has the same injury rate as Fiedler (2 full seasons out of 8 years). This guy gets hurt only slightly less than Fred Taylor, if you get my drift. At least Jay plays full games or sits out hurt -- I remember having Muhammad on my fantasy team one year and being able to count the games he both started and finished on one hand...

LdoubleE80 said:
Anyone who would trade Madison for Muhammed should be prohibited from discussing personnel issues ever again. Period.

Anyone who would trade next year's first rounder for a malcontent WR who doesn't even want to play here should also be prohibited from discussing personnel issues ever again.

Anyone who wants to express their opinions are welcome here. That includes me. If you don't like my opinion just say so. Don't go around telling fans that they shouldn't be alloowed to voice their opinions. You're not in-charge here, and I'll be damned if I'm going to let you tell me what I should or shouldn't be able to write...

Get it??, got it??, grasp it. :tongue:

PHINZ RULE!!! :eek:

BLITZKRIEG said:
Anyone who wants to express their opinions are welcome here. That includes me. If you don't like my opinion just say so. Don't go around telling fans that they shouldn't be alloowed to voice their opinions. You're not in-charge here, and I'll be damned if I'm going to let you tell me what I should or shouldn't be able to write...

Get it??, got it??, grasp it.

PHINZ RULE!!! :eek:

Didn't you just tell him that he can't voice his opinion that some people should not be able to voice their opinion?
:huh:

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Didn't you just tell him that he can't voice his opinion that some people should not be able to voice their opinion?
:huh:
LOL :roflmao:

No. I told him that he shouldn't go around telling people they shouldn't be allowed to post based on their opinions. His opinions are his opinions, and he's free to voice those opinions. My opinions are my opinions, and saying I shouldn't be allowed to post because of those opinions is wrong....in my opinion.

PHINZ RULE!!!

BLITZKRIEG said:
I'd do it for CB S. Madison though.

I like Muhammed as a June 1st guy, but:

You would trade Madison for an aging injury prone receiver who would probably be our #3? Once again...thank God you're not the GM!

If I was the Phins I'd make that trade in a heartbeat :D

I seriously doubt there is truth to rumors about trading away Surtain. Also, for those that advocate trading Madison for Muhammed (or anyone else for that matter), trading Madison this year would cost us over 5 million against the cap. It isnt gonna happen.

That rumor isn't true. Muhammed will be getting released after June 1st if he doesn't take a paycut, and apparently he isn't.

BLITZKRIEG said:
No. I told him that he shouldn't go around telling people they shouldn't be allowed to post based on their opinions. His opinions are his opinions, and he's free to voice those opinions. My opinions are my opinions, and saying I shouldn't be allowed to post because of those opinions is wrong....in my opinion.

PHINZ RULE!!!

touché

there is no way we trade any 2005 picks when we have already traded our #2 and #5 already. As for trading players, I do not see us trading anyone that we w/not have cut eventually anyway. Wannespiel will be looking over the 6/1 waiver wire for another WR, but no trades

Back
Top Bottom