My 1st Rnd. Mock Draft with trades 1.0 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My 1st Rnd. Mock Draft with trades 1.0

kpcane said:
San Fran, Cleveland, and B-more picks are terrible, but otherwise one of the better mocks I've seen. I totally agree that the Texans aren't interested in Bush and will give him up for the highest bidder, which I also think will be the Jets. New York and Reggie Bush is just a perfect fit.
B-more is most likely to get LenDale, and as someone said earlier San Fran won't want a running back. I think if Cleveland goes LB, they'll get Greenway.
Stovall is a reach too. Sinorice Moss is becoming a chic first round pick, and I wouldn't be surprised to see him picked instead of Stovall.
This is all fun now, but will change drastically after the combine. The best thing about mock drafts now is to see what kind of steals there will be, because there's always a Kyle Boller that will skyrocket during the combine, and a Chris Chambers who will fall to the 2nd.
Thanks man. It was pretty late when i did this mock, and i didn;t catch how i put demeco ryans over chad greenway in projection, in my next mock i will change that.

jnewmant said:
clear.gif
If you go by the value chart which most teams do. Then it would take a boatload of picks for the Jets to move up. I also agree you had some going too early like L. White to the Niners and Chad Jackson a bit early among a few others.

There is no way ever that Macedes Lewis is picked before Leonard Pope. Now before the Senior Bowl maybe, But Lewis killed himself all week at the Senior Bowl.

Skeet84 said:
There is no way ever that Macedes Lewis is picked before Leonard Pope. Now before the Senior Bowl maybe, But Lewis killed himself all week at the Senior Bowl.

Anything's possible. You have no way of knowing what will happen with the draft.

SpeedRush99 said:
Anything's possible. You have no way of knowing what will happen with the draft.

Obviously anyhting is possible like when Denver took Maruice Clarret in the 3rd round and then cut him. :D

DO you think the top 3 will go that way?

Bush/Lienhart/Young?

DevinM said:
DO you think the top 3 will go that way?

Bush/Lienhart/Young?

Yes unless Houston trades out it will go that way. I don't think there is anyway that Leinart does not go to the Saints. Young is a Small question mark, But if McNair Signs back on they will dump Volek and draft Young. Besides what QB in the NFL is more suited to teach Young? No one.

I agree, to me the real ?mark is the Jets they could go almost anyway or trade.

Buffalo will almost 100% take the best DL available unless Brick is there (doubtful of course).

Yeah the Jets are a ? mark casue of so many holes. I don't know if they would, but trading out of the spot would be the best thing for them because they have so many needs and they could get alot for that pick. I think if they do draft anyone it will be the Brick only so he can protect Chad Pennington

Back
Top Bottom