MY 2003 Power Rankings | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MY 2003 Power Rankings

JeTz247

Practice Squad
Reaction score
1. Buccaneers
Last years Champs, however i dont expect them to repeat. But at the begining of this season they are the best team. Sapp, Rice, Brooks, and Lynch are just a few of the stars on there defense.

2. Raiders
As a Jets fan I hate to say it but they diserve it, even though this team is getting very old and I dont expect them to make another super bowl run this year, they are definitly in the top 5 once again this season.

3. Eagles
Mcnabb is back heathy and even though the loss of hugh douglas will be a big blow, they are still a very good football team. there is some added competition in the 2003 NFC east so it will be a little harder for them this year.

4. Dolphins
Ricky finally has his career on the right track and I expect nothing less from him this year then a pro bowl year. Also the dolphins defense just keeps on getting better. Miamis defense is lethal, but can fiedler or Dave W finally win the big game?

5. Jets
The loss of coles and thomas will hurt, but the Jets have replaced those positions with Conway and Nutten. The Jets will be going into the 2003 season with an improved Defense and the most impressive Dline. and theres always Chad Pennington.

6. Steelers
Everyone seems to be improving in the AFC North but the Steelers are still the best. The big question will be if Tommy Maddux can have the same success this year.

7. Falcons
Vick to Price will be a familar phrase this year. I expect this team to make some noise. Micheal Vick is the real deal.

8. Titans
Mcnair is great and he will carry this team to its success. George ans Kearse need to have a bigger year then last year for this team to be dangerous.

9. Packers
It seems all this team needs is Brett Favre. But does last years late season collapse mean somthing. A healthy Ahman Green and Rookie LB Barnett will help

10. Patriots
3 AFC East teams in the top 10? and this team is just as good as the other 2 ranked above them. Offseason additions of Harrison and Colvin will help make this defense better then it already was. Brady needs to step up more then he did last year.

11. Saints
Arron, Duece, and Horn provide this offense with a force but will problems in the clubhouse and last seasons collapse come back to haunt them?

12. Rams
After a depressing season last year the addition of Jimmy kennedy should help out the defense and they still got the amazing offense. There is no reason that the Rams will not be super bowl contenders once again.

13. 49ers
The offense is amazing but they did nothing at the draft to improve the defense, this team needs defense if they want to be serious contenders.

14. Chiefs
Another team in need of defense, and another team who wasted there draft pick on a RB insted of defense. 2 words Preist holmes. everyones number one fantasy player ;)

15. Bills
Now heres a smart team, they needed defense and they got defense. They got some great young corners and spikes thrown in there with fletcher is very dangerous. The loss of price will hurt though.

16. Colts
After getting spanked by the Jets this team will want to get back on the field and prove they are still a great team. James must have a better year then last year or else they might not be playoff contenders next year

17. Seahawks
18. Giants
19. Broncos
20. Vikings
21. Redskins
22. Ravens
23. Chargers
24. Browns
25. Panthers
26. Lions
27. Jaguars
28. Cowboys
29. Bengals
30. Bears
31. Texans
32. Cardinals

Thoughts?

I always forget that this will be Penningtons first year starting the whole year, he is going to have a really good season

well iceblizzard i knew i would get at least one dumbass like you.

you can roll wherever you want the fact is the jets filled all holes where they lost during the offseason with conway and nutten. and without getting rid of coles we would have never got Robertson. i would take Robertson and conway for coles any day

Now, you have a warning Jetz247.....and I haven't even read all your posts yet.....if there are any other violations of the TOS....you had better delete tham before I find them because your stay here is looking shorter and shorter.....

The Jets, Falcons and Eagles( :down: ) are way too high. The Dolphins are a bit too high too.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Jets 5th? :lol: :rofl:

After that offseason, the highest they should be is 15th!

I agree with Ice with the Jets being all the way to 5 but I wouldn't put them 15th.

Fins are too high as well. NOt by much compared to the Jets :lol:

I'd place the Dolphins around th 6th or 7th. But the Jets would be around 12th or so.

I think Pennington is going to have a good year. But not too good because now opposing teams know what he can do and will prepare for him.

i know exactly what this guys motive was! It was to put the fins way up at 4 so you guys would be nice about the fact that he ignorantly put the Jets at 5! Nice try JETZ but as you can tell it isnt working!:up:

Originally posted by JeTz247

you can roll wherever you want the fact is the jets filled all holes where they lost during the offseason with conway and nutten. and without getting rid of coles we would have never got Robertson. i would take Robertson and conway for coles any day

Robertson=bust. He was so good in college that he made all-SEC second team! :lol:

the raiders are not #2! They will not compete for the bowl next year, I dont bleieve they will make the playoffs!

Originally posted by iceblizzard69

Robertson=bust. He was so good in college that he made all-SEC second team! :lol:

Word is ,of all the top 15 picks people say he's the one who is most likely to bust.

you got to be leary of a prospect that flew up the draft boards, to unseed kennedy, joseph williams, and others as the #1 DT!

Originally posted by JeTz247

Put me in there with blizzard, because if you think the Jets have gone from a bottom half defense to #5 you're kidding yourself...

They're outside the top 10, at best...

You're really happy to see Coles gone??? You believe Conway can put up the same kind of numbers Coles did??? Personally, I'm glad Coles is gone, because it makes our chances of at least splitting the series with the Jets this season even better than it already was...

Last edited by a moderator:
I've heard Jimmy Kennedy is the most likely to bust, but I'll take both of them busting just fine.

Back
Top Bottom